Chapter 52 The final duel Love Beats evil part 1

Lily pov I fought against my evil side and I came out. I saw Kari doing the same thing. Kari! I cried. Lily! Kari cried. We each other tightly. I saw their plan, Kari. Jaden and I have to fight to the death. I said with tears in my eyes. What if we trick Daisuke making him think we are the evil sides of us. Kari said. I smiled at my best friend. Kari, you are a genius! I grinned. Let's go! I said running off with Kari. We won't let you win. We will defeat you. You and your master are gonna regret messing with my friends and the students here at Duel Academy! I said to my evil side. You can try sweetheart. Evil Lily chuckles. Oh, I intend to! I grinned. Master Daisuke Evil Kari and I were thinking that we could bait out the goody two shoes family and friends. I say with a wicked smiled. Your plans never fail Evil Lily. Daisuke praises me. I look at Kari. She grinds her teeth clenched fists. We will be going now, Master. I said with a wicked smile. Do not fail me. Daisuke said. We ran out of the room. We made it back to the Duel Academy. Jaden! I yelled. Jesse! Kari yelled. They turn around. Are you really Lily and Kari? Jesse glares. Can't say I blame him. I mean first, his girlfriend gets kidnapped then me. If it is not me. Then how would I know the most embarrassing secret? I smirked. It is Lily! Jesse grins. And Jesse We got together when we were 15. Kari said. It's Kari too! Jaden grins. Everyone came outside. It's them. Jesse said. My baby! Mom cries. The only one way to end this is too. I trail off. Duel to the death. Kari said. Then let's get this over with! Tai-Senpai said getting his deck. No Tai-Senpai. Jaden and I have to duel to the death. Mum let out a cry. Lily. We stand on our side of the field. Who would have thought huh us dueling to the death. I said. I love you, Lily. Jaden said. And I love you Jaden. I said. It's time to duel! I said. Get your game on! Jaden said. Let's duel! Both of us said. You go first Jaden. I said. Alright! Jaden said. What are you doing!? The evil side of me yelled. So you can die bitch! I growled at her. I Summon Elemental Hero Necroshade in attack mode! Next, I summon Gemini Elf in defense mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Jaden said. My draw! I said. I summon. Black Luster Soldier in attack mode! Next, I summon. Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning in defense mode! I end my turn. I said. I activate my Spell card. Dark Hole! Jaden said. Mine and Jaden's monsters got destroyed. What? The Evil said of me said confused. Oh didn't you know? Dark Hole can even destroy all monsters on the field. I smirked at her. I lost 4000 life points and gain 3000 life points. Jaden lost 4000 life points and gains 3000 life points. My turn! I summon Elemental Hero Avian in attack mode! I summon Dark Blade in attack mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Jaden said. My draw! I Summon Summoned Skull in attack mode! Then I Summon. Duskmon! The other Warrior of Darkness! Duskmon appears on the field. I place one face down and end my turn. I said. First I start off by activating my Trap card. Draining Shield! I lose 3000 life points and gain 2000 life points. Elemental Hero Avian attack Dark Blade! Jaden orders. Why must you forget my face down? I said. I activate my face down. Soul Rope! When a monster I have destroyed I play 1000 life points to summon 1 Level 4 monster from my deck. I said. I lose 2000 life points and gain 1000 life points. I end my turn. Jaden said. I look at my hand. I can't play right. I thought. What are you doing!? We were supposed to win the first turn! The evil side of me yells. Well, that didn't happen now did it you slut! I sneer. I skip. I said. Elemental Hero Avian attack Duskmon! Jaden orders. Elemental Hero Avian took out Duskmon. I lost 1000 life points and gain 19000 life points. Dark Blade attack Summoned Skull! Jaden orders. Dark Blade took out Summon Skull. I lost 19000 life points and gain 18000 life points. I end my turn. Jaden said. Don't just stand there! Do something! The evil side of me yells. You stay quiet whore! I spat. I Summon Kumamon! The Warrior of ice! Kumamon appears on the field. Next, I summon Magician's Valkyria in attack mode! Kumamon was in attack mode as well! Valkyria appears on the field.

Can Jaden beat Lily or will Lily beat Jaden even though she doesn't want to beat Jaden?