Chapter 39 The Seal of Orichalcos part 3 The Duel

Third person pov The duel was getting intense. Kari thinks. My draw! Dartz said. I Summon Goblin Zombie in attack mode! Dartz said. I place one face down and end my turn. Dartz said. My move! Kari said. I Summon Enchanting Mermaid in attack mode! I end my turn. Kari said. I first activate my trap card. Fearful Earthbound! Dartz said. Kari growls as she lost 2000 life points and gains 19000 life points. I summon Man-Eater Bug in defense mode! Then I summon.. Dark Necrofear in attack mode! I end my turn. Dartz said. Kari looks at her hand and smiles. I am still going to save Toon World for later. Kari smiles. Enchanting Mermaid attack Dartz Directly! Kari orders. Enchanting Mermaid attacks Dartz directly. Dartz loses 17000 life points and gains 16000 life points. Enchanting Mermaid attack Man-Eater Bug! Kari orders. Enchanting Mermaid attacks out Man-Eater Bug. Dartz loses 16000 life points and gains 15000 life points. I have to win this for Lily! I can't let her down! And I won't let her down! Kari though as she narrows her eyes at Dartz. Listen up Dartz you are done for now! I am not going to let you win this duel! I have my friends counting on me! Kari glares at him. This is for Lily! This is for all of the souls you took! You creep! Kari said as the Crest of light comes on her forehead. The light will always win in the end! We won't let you win! Kari shouts. KARI! A voice Kari knows Well. Lily? Kari asks trembling. Use Toon World! I know you want to! I believe in you! I know you can win this! I didn't teach you this game for nothing Kari! Go save the world! Go be the hero you always wanted to be! Lily advices. Kari had a smile on her face. I won't let you down, Lily! Kari said in her mind. You never will let me down! Now go save me and the rest of the souls! Lily encouraged Kari. With a new found strength from her best friend Kari knows she will win this duel! Kari starts laughing. What is so funny!? Dartz said annoyed. I will win this duel! Because I got the new found strength from my best friend! Kari glares at Dartz. Matt stares down at Lily with Tai proudly. Even if you aren't here right now you still find a way to help Kari. Matt says with pride in his voice. Tai smiles proudly at Lily knowing she would find some way to help his sister win this duel. Now, this may be a bit of a shock to you. Kari smirks. You don't think. Tai whispers to Matt. Before Matt could say anything. Say hello to Toon World! Kari grins. Tai and Matt gasped in surprise. Tai stares down at Lily. Now say hello to Toon Dark Magician Girl! Kari grins. Now Toon Dark Magician Girl go in your new home! Kari told her. Toon Dark Magician girl jumps in Toon World.

Cliffhanger!!!!