Chapter 51 Miracles vs Evil Kari part 2 and the lost and Evil Lily

Jaden pov My draw! Lily said. I Summon Beetlemon. The Warrior of thunder! Beetlemon appears on the field. You are gonna pay got it bitch! Beetlemon glares. A half an hour later. The Duel was getting intense. Now Lunalight Crimson Fox take out Dark Magician Girl and the rest of Lily's life points! Evil Kari said. My eyes widened in horror. LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed as her life points drop to zero. Lily falls to the ground. Lily! I shouted and run over to her. I pick her up in my arms. I couldn't do it. I couldn't save Kari. Lily coughs up blood. You almost had her Lily! I said in tears. Lily. Tai said in tears. I love you Tai-Senpai. Lily coughs up more blood. I love you too my sweet Kohai. Tai chokes up. Matt-Senpai. Lily coughs. There is no need for you to say anything. Matt smiles at her sadly. There was that one time. Didn't you hear me. You don't have to say anything. Matt smiles sadly. Jessey. Lily coughs. Yeah? Jesse said wiping his tears away. I love you. Look after Jaden for me. Will ya yeah. Lily coughs. You know it. Jesse smiles at her tearing up. M M Mimi Sora. Lily coughs. Mimi and Sora look at Lily heartbroken. I love you guys. You are the older sisters I always wanted. Lily coughs. We love you, Lily. Sora said tearing up. W Wills. Lily coughs. Willis had tears in his eyes. Now don't cry. Because if you cry I will start crying. Lily coughs smiling. K K Ken. Lily coughs. Ken looked at Lily sadly. I will come back to you. I promise. Lily coughs. T Tk. Lily coughs. Yeah. Tk looks at her with tears. You are the best. I love you man. I'll come back with Kari. Then we will be the Miracles Hope and Light Trio once more. Lily coughs. I'll hold you to that. Tk said crying. Cody, you are the smartest kid for your age. Lily coughs. I love you, bro. Lily taps Cody's forehead. Tears ran down Cody's face. I love you too big sis. Cody said crying. Yolei. You don't have to say anything. Yolei smiles at her sadly. Uncle Atem. Lily coughs. I lied you are my favorite. Lily coughs. Thanks anyway sweetheart. I know you are only saying that so I don't cry. Atem said with a tear rolling down his face. Auntie Mana. Lily coughs. I love you, sweetie. Evil or not. I will always love you. Mana told her with a sad look. Aunt Luna. Lily coughs. Luna kissed her forehead. I love you, sweetheart. Remember that. Luna said sadly. Lily looks at Yusei. Uncle Yusei. Lily coughs. Yusei had tears rolling down his cheek. I love you, dear. Evil or not. You are my favorite niece. Yusei said crying. I'm your only niece. Lily weakly teases. Yusei shakes his head smiling sadly. Dad. Lily coughs. I'm sorry I let you down. Lily coughs. You couldn't let me down if you tired too. Yugi said in tears. Mum. I love you and dad. Lily coughs. We love you too dear. Joey said in tears. J J Jaden. Lily coughs. I love you. I've always loved you. I'll never stop loving you. Kiss me one more time. Lily coughs. Of course baby. I smiled sadly. I closed my eyes and kissed her. I felt Lily kissing me back for a while then she went numb in my arms. First Kari and now Lily. What are we going to do now? Tai asked in tears. Lily opened her eyes. Lily? Tai asked. Ha! You wish you fool! Lily smiles evilly. Oh no. Hello sister. Evil Kari smiles at Evil Lily. Evil Kari I finally found you! Evil Lily smiles hugging her. If you want your Good Lily and Good Kari back then you have to come to Master Daisuke and duel him! Evil Lily laughs evilly. Lily, I know you are in there! Yugi shouted. Quiet you old fool! Evil Lily smacked Yugi across the face. DON'T YOU HIT MY FATHER YOU BITCH! A voice shouts. Too light's stand in front of us. It was. What how!? Evil Kari and Evil Lily gasped. I am the Child of Miracles Bitch! Lily growls. We will be back! Kari growls. Got it, whores! Lily and Kari growl. LILY! KARI! Yugi and Tai snapped. The good side of Lily and Kari went back to Evil Kari and Evil Lily. Evil Lily smirks. What is it, Sister? Evil Kari asked. I just a thought. We should get to Master Daisuke with it. Evil Lily smiles at Evil Kari. Evil Lily pov What was the though sister? Evil Kari asked. You know how my goody two shoes and her boyfriend are so in love. I smirked. What is your plan? Evil Kari smirks. We have them duel to the death. I smirked. My sister that is an amazing plan. Evil Kari smirks. Master Daisuke? Evil Kari said. Did you get Lily? Mater Daisuke asked. We walk in. Master Daisuke I have a plan that you will love. I smirk. I'm listening. Daisuke said. We have the goody two shoes and Jaden Yuki duel to the death. I smirked. Your right Lily. I love that plan. Master Daisuke smirked. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEAVE JADEN OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The goody two shoes yelled at me. Shut up! I snapped at her.