Chapter 3 Tai and Matt

Lily Pov Kari time to get up and wake up the boys. I smirk. Kari laughed evil. I take a shower to take my time. After I was done Kari takes one too. We get ready. We walk out in the living room. Oh good moring Gohan. I smile evil. Shall we Kari? I smirked. We shall. She smirks. We go in the kitchen to get pots and pans. We come out with them. Lily... Gohan said surprised. This is what happens when you wake me and Kari up at 3 am in the moring. I smirked. I got to see this. Gohan smirks. We walk in the room where Jesse and Jaden are sharing. Ready? I smirked. So ready. Kari smirks. We start to hit the pots and pans very loudly. AH! WHAT THE HELL LILY!!!!!! Jesse shouts at me. Surprised. You better be! You will not wake me and Kari up at 3 am again! I snapped. Okay! We won't! Just don't do that again! Jesse pleads. Nope. It will wake you too up. Kari said. Now get dressed we have class in a hour! I said walking out of the dorm with Kari and Gohan. Tai! Kari squeals. Matt! I squealed. Kari throws herself at Tai when I throw myself at Matt giggling. What are you guys doing here!? I said excited holding Matt's arm. Wait don't tell me.. Dad... I grinned. Pretty much! Tai grinned. I giggled holding tightly on Matt's arm. Well you too took sometime. I said. Well excuse me! Jesse growls. Aw I love you too Jesse! I giggled. Jesse chuckled. Like your surprise Lily? Dad asked. Like! I love it! I smiled up at him. I had a feeling you would. Dad chuckled. In class. I then saw Chazz and his brother Ryan. Gr.... I growl at them. Now Lily just ignore them. Kari said. Find. I growled. Who? Tai asked. Them.. Kari points at Chazz and Ryan. Lily and Gohan dueled them yesterday and if Chazz and his brother won Lily had to go on a date with Chazz. Kari explains. So of course you know me. I won't go out with that. I scoffed. Matt smirks at that. Of course I used Toon World. I smirked. We can hear you.. Chazz said. Oh and do I care... I say sweetly. Tai snorts when Matt gives him his death glare. Don't look at her don't talk to her... You aren't good enough for her. Matt said calmly. Me and Kari just smirked as Chazz got scared of Matt and Tai. In half way of the class... I felt that feeling again. Just like when Me and Kari when 12! NO! Me and Kari are stronger now! I turn to her scared. She as the same look as me. MOM! DAD! GOHAN! JADEN! UNCLE ATEM! AUNT MANA! UNCLE YUSEI! AUNT LUNA! JESSE HELP I cried. TAI! HELP! Kari cried. V-MON! I cried. GATOMON! Kari cried. LILY! I heard someone shout. W What? I gasped falling to the side. Lily are you okay?! Jesse asked worried. Dad can Me and Kari get some air? I ask weakly. Of course.. Dad said worried. Me and Kari walk out of the classroom. What is going on Lily? It can't be the dark ocean. We beat that along time ago. Kari said. I get that feeling again. V V V V-MON! I cried. G G Gatomon! Kari cried. Lily! Kari! V-mon and Gatomon said at our side. Are you alright? They asked worried. W We want to go back to the dorm. I stammered. Alright. We'll go tell Yugi and get your homework for the today. V-Mon said. O Okay. We both said. They run off. Third person pov Lily and Kari just stay in the dark hall. Then they left thin air. V-mon and Gotamon come back to check on the girls but find them gone. Oh no... It's just like when they were 12. V-Mon whimpers. It will be okay V-Mon we will find them. First thing is first we need to tell Yugi. Gatomon comforts her. V-Mon nodded at her best friend. Like Lily and Kari Gatomon is her best friend. The too digimon run to the classroom slamming the door open. V-Mon Gatomon what did I.. IT'S ABOUT LILY AND KARI! V-Mon yelled. Yugi stopped and gulped. What about them? Yugi asked worried something bad is going to happen to his daughter and Kari. We think they when to the dark Ocean! Gatomon said. GOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came his childhood friends scream in fear. GA! Gohan groans holding his head in pain. Lily just send me a picture. Gohan said rubbing his head. Too Lily and Kari. OH no! The dark Ocean! Lily gasps. Kari whimpers clinging onto Lily's arm scared. Hello Queen and Princess of the digiworld.. Came too evil voices. Lily turns her head around slowly. D D Dragomon! Scubamon! Lily gasped in fear. H Hey Let us go! Lily cried as the Scubamon grabbed Kari and Dragomon grabbed Lily. Lily thinks of only one thing to do. GOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily screams in fear for her childhood friend. Let go of us! Lily cried. They knock them out unconscious. Both girls Layed on the ground. Too Lily's friends and family. My my baby! Yugi you better find someway in the dark ocean to save our baby or else! Joey threatens Yugi. Y Y Yes Ma'am! Yugi whimpered. Aren't we going to need Lily's team though. Yusei said. That's why I called my brother. He is on his way with the team. Matt said. Kari Lily and TK are very close. Since we were kids. Jesse explains. They are the double trouble trio. Tai said. Well I'm going to! Lily helped me destroy cell! There is no way I am not going to stay here when you guys all go to save her and Kari! Gohan crossed his arms. Matt We're here! TK called as he came over with Cody and Yolei and the rest of the team. You really think we would let TK Cody and Yolei come. We are a team Matt. We stick together. Mimi said confident. Now lets go save Lily and Kari. Sora said with a mom smile. Gohan let out a scream as he when Super Saiyan 2. Lets go. Gohan said. Too Lily and Kari who were still unconscious. Lily's friends and family finally find a way in the dark ocean... LILY! KARI! V-Mon and Gatomon run over to them worried. Family and friends run over as well. Tai picked up Kari. Jesse picked up Lily. Lily slowly opens her eyes. Jesse... Lily snuggles up to him happy he is here. Are you okay? Jesse asked worried. Yeah.. They knocked us out cold. Lily said keeping a hand on Jesse's chest so she doesn't fall. What is it you want? Lily asked being the leader. All of your enemy's are coming back. For Revenge Child of miracles. Be warned. Dragomon said. So we fought them before we can do it again. And believe me. I keep my promises. Lily glares. They then left the dark ocean. Kari wake up really pink.. Sick almost. Lily turns red face... I I Don't feel so...... Lily faints but luckily Jesse catched her before she hit the ground. Joey feels her forehead. Oh my! She is sick! Joey said worried. Well after when they been threw I can't say I blame that. Tai said. Matt whacked him over the head. TAI! Shut up! Matt hisses at him. Lily and Kari wake up. They will be find tomorrow. Mana said. The next day. Lily and Kari get to leave. Mm. I wonder what dad has today? Lily questions. We'll see. Jesse said. Alright. With that Lily and Jesse walk to class.