Chapter 14 Father vs daughter part 2

Third person pov Your mother give you her card. Yugi chuckles. Hey! Lily protests. It's still my turn dad or did you forget. Lily smirks. Yugi chuckles. I place one face down and end my turn.. Lily smiles cutely. Cutely.. She is up to something. Yugi narrows his eyes at his daughter. Love you too dad! Lily laughs. My draw! Yugi said. I Summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode! I send Mystical Elf to the graveyard too.. Summon Exodia The Forbidden One in defense mode! I end my turn. Yugi said. My turn! Lily calls. I first start of bye playing my face down... Time Wizard! Lily said. Yugi gaps in shock. Joey give her that card. Yugi grinds his teeth. Lily smirks seeing the look on her father's face. Time Wizard spin! Lily called. Time Wizard starts to spin. Come on.. Lily crosses her fingers. Yugi sweat drops. YES! Lily shouted. Time Wizard take out Celtic Guardian! Lily orders. Time Wizard attacks Celtic Guardian and destroys him. Yugi loses 2000 life points and gains 1000 life points. Now I send Time Wizard to the graveyard too summon... Yugi stayed on his toes. Crystal Beast Tiger in attack mode! That's not all! I send Baby Dragon to the graveyard too summon... Summoned Skull in defense mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Lily smirks. My draw! Yugi said. Geez Lily is putting up a good duel. Yugi sweats. Well she is my daughter after all. Yugi smiles. Are you ready for this Lily? Yugi asked. I'll be living up to it to this point! Lily grins. Very well. Yugi smiles. I Summon Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning in attack mode! I end my turn. Yugi said. My turn! Lily calls. First I play my face down.. Spell Shattering Arrow! Lily grins. Yugi gasps. That's right! I can control one of your monsters.. And I pick Summon Mon Exodia the Forbidden One! I can inflict 500 damage to you dad! Lily grins laughing. Go Lily! You got this! Kari calls with her hands around her mouth. You got this buddy! Tk cried. Hows that for being your star daughter. Lily winks. Wow. Jaden signed. Dude.... Jesse laughs at him. You are really something Lily. Yugi chuckles. Why thank you dad! Lily chipped. Lily looks at her hand and grins. Oh dad you are in for it! Lily giggles. What do you mean? Yugi asks scared. Say hello to Toon World! Lily chipped. I though she would save that for the end. Izzy and Joe said confused. Trust us Lily knows what she is doing. Kari giggles. Yugi let out a groan. What? Lily says innocence. I knew you would play that card sooner or later. Yugi mumbles. That's not all I Summon Dark Rabbit in attack mode! Lily said. Dark Rabbit comes on the flied and turns to Lily grinning. Hello my bunny. Lily giggles. How cute! Mimi and Sora squealed. Dark Rabbit then starts to taunt Yugi. Lily places a hand on her mouth giggling. Lily! Her father barks. Dark Rabbit you can taunt dad later. Lily promises. Dark Rabbit nods to Lily. Now my bunny go hid in your new home! Lily calls holding her arms out. Dark Rabbit jumps in Toon World. I need to get rid of Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning. Lily thinks. Lily looks at her cards. Perfect. I need to send Summoned Skull to the graveyard to bring Dunames Dark Witch. Lily though with a smile. What is she thinking about? Izzy asked. She is thinking of a plan.. Kari explains. She as a plan. Her plans never failed her before.. Kari said. I send Summoned Skull to the graveyard to summon. Dunames Dark Witch in attack mode! Lily said. Dunames Dark Witch come on the filed. She gives Lily a quick smile and turns back. Why play her? Yugi asked. Something you told me since I was kid. Believe in your cards. I believe in every single one of them. Lily said. So bring it on. I'm ready to beat you! Lily said confident. I raised a good daughter. Yugi smiles. Yeah you did! So get ready or not here we come! Lily said determined. Dark Magician Girl was bye Lily's side. She was always with Lily when she was a little girl. Dunames Dark Witch take out Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning! Lily orders. Dunames Dark Witch takes out Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning. Yugi loses 2000 life points and gains 1000 life points. I place one face down and end my turn. Lily said. My draw! Yugi said. I Summon Valkyrion The Magna Warrior in attack mode! I place one face down and end my turn. Yugi said. My turn! Lily said. I first play my face down... What is it? Izzy asked. Wait for it. Kari said. Say hello to Monster Reborn! Lily says cheeky. Oh boy I am in for it now. Yugi thinks as sweat falls down his face. I send Toon World and Dunames Dark Witch to the graveyard to summon... Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl! Lily grins cheekily. Lily gets being Cheeky from Tai. Hello again Lady Lily. Dark Magician Girl says. Lady Lily. Dark Magician said giving her a nod. I end my turn. Lily said determined. I end my turn. Lily calls. I first play my face down.. Magical Hats! Yugi said. Lily's eyes widened in shock. WHAT!? She shrieks. I told you before Lily. You won't the only one with tricks up your sleeve. Yugi said. But that means.... Lily trails off. That's right. I won't let it go undone. Yugi smirks. Shit I was careless. Lily cruses in her mind. Lily watch's as her father destroys Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. Now I know I won't make the same mistake twice. Lily thinks as her life points goes down to 3000 life points. I Summon Magician of Black Chaos in defense mode! I end my turn. Yugi said. Heart of the cards don't fail me now. Lily thinks as she draws some cards. Lily got her poker face she mastered from Matt. She as your poker face. Tai said to Matt. She does. She must be planning something. Matt states. ALRIGHT DAD! Lily shouts. Everyone in the class jumps even Yugi. I HAVE SOMETHING IS GOING TO GET YOU! SO YOU BETTER BE READY DAD! I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE! Lily shouts glaring at Yugi. She mastered Atem's glare. Yugi shivers. Yugi looks over at Atem and sees him smirking. He's proud Lily as his glare. I Summon Fire Princess in attack mode! Lily said.

Will Lily finally bet Yugi. Read to find out