Hidden Rapper

Mulai dari awal

"Chaeyoung-ah " a voice from behind them called. Everyone stopped and turned back to see who's calling.

"Ahh! Kookie, Jimin-ah" Chaeyoung greeted back "what are you doing here?"

"We were practising at the gym" Jimin said.

"Rude much!" Hoseok interrupted "we are in the same club but you're only happy to see Chaeng"

"Sorry" Jungkook chuckled "but Chaeyoung and us have recently become friends"

"Let's talk while we walk" Yugyeom said "if I knew you knew each other we would've invited you to join us"

"No biggie, we'll do it some other time" Jimin said.

As Jungkook and Jimin joined, all the dancers wannabes walked together sharing different kind of stories. Even though they have different ages and backgrounds, dancing united them and made them a warm family.

Chaeyoung who was walking at the back with Yugyeom and Jennie lost focus for a moment and made an effort to distinguish a certain voice she suddenly heard. She immediately stopped and started looking around to find the source of the sound.

"Chaengnie" Yugyeom called making everyone stop "are you alright?"

"Do you hear this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What is this?" Jennie wondered.

"Someone is playing guitar" Chaeyoung muttered.

"It has to be some street performers" Kai said.

"No, the lyrics. I know the lyrics" Chaeyoung insisted.

"It's Suga" Jimin, Jungkook and Chaeyoung shouted simultaneously as they looked at each other.

"That's right. It's the same one you showed to me this morning" Yugyeom approved.

"It's coming this way" Chaeyoung pointed as she followed the music.

"Isn't his father's store in that area?" Jungkook asked.

"Indeed. He may be there" Chaeyoung said as she walked a bit more quickly "I'm going there"

Without asking anyone for company, everyone followed Chaeyoung, if not for curiosity it was for her own safety. They were all walking fast as the sound of the music was getting clearer and the lyrics are being well heard. Chaeyoung became even more mesmerised by Suga's personality;  apart from his rude mean behaviour, he is not only a good composer but also a magnificent rapper.

When they reached the place, they found Yoongi in the sitting area of his father's store. He was too focused with playing the guitar and rapping his favourite piece that he didn't even pay attention his classmates who were there. Everyone stood speechlessly listening to the sweet words of the song until the rhythm changed and became faster. Yugyeom couldn't hold himself and started dancing causing everyone to follow his steps. Seeing them gathered in a group dance, Mr. Sangkyung came out and watched them joyfully. He was too happy that his son is finally being appreciated, he's happy that there's someone who cares about Yoongi and cherishes what he does.

Yoongi lifted his head as soon as he heard their steps and almost teared up of the sight of his classmates gathered for him. He enjoyed their dancing as much as they enjoyed his song. As the song ended Yoongi placed his guitar on the table and stood up facing them.

"What brought you here?" Yoongi asked.

"Your music" Kai said "We were not in this area but we came running as soon as we heard it"

"You are such an artist Yoongi-ah" Youngjae said.

Yoongi took a moment of silence, he wanted to ask them to leave but that would be more rude than his usual rudeness.

"My music huh?" Yoongi said "Why do I feel that a certain dwarf brought you here not my music" Yoongi added as he frowned.

"I didn't " Chaeyoung shouted "They came on their own will"

"Chaeyoung-ah! Don't mind my son, you know he's mean" Mr. Min interrupted "Everyone please have a seat" Mr. Min invited them for a cup of coffee.

"Your mom must be proud of you" Jennie said "That was an amazing song"

"Ahem! This coffee is amazing" Chaeyoung interrupted trying to change the topic "thank you Mr. Sangkyung, your ice americano is always the best".

Chaeyoung's reaction was screaming 'I'm hiding a secret' but no one wanted to make a fuss so they just praised Yoongi who lowered his head and clenched his fist after he heard Jennie's words. His fingers almost broke by dint of tightening them but it all gone with a warm touch. Chaeyoung who was sitting next to him discretely caressed his hand and gave him a comforting smile.

Chaeyoung and her friends stayed with Yoongi for about an hour until they couldn't be anymore late. They thanked Mr. Sangkyung for his care and took their leave.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi called suddenly as they were leaving.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung said as she stopped and turned to see him.

"Can you stay for a moment. We need to talk" Yoongi requested.