Chapter 22

*2 Weeks Later*
Cyn
So I have been trying to get Erica to forgive me but it's hard. I understand that I fucked and I have to face the consequences but I need her. I went to talk to Joe and he basically said that he doesn't want the baby child around Erica. He's going to be hella mad because the baby is going to be around Erica . I miss her and the kids so much. They won't even talk to me except for Jada. I'm going to go see my kids.

*knock knock *
Erica: Come In

Cyn: *opens door* Hey Erica

Erica: Hey Cyn *watching tv*

Cyn: Where the kids?

Erica: In their rooms

Cyn: Ok *heads to MJ room* *knocks*

MJ: Come In

Cyn: *OD*Hey My Little Princess

MJ: Ohh It's Just You

Cyn: Look MJ I know you are mad at me but you will not disrespect me okay. I wanted to talk to you .

MJ: Okay

Cyn: Baby I'm sorry that I put y'all through this . I'm very sorry I wasn't really thinking about how the choices I made would have affected my family, but I promise you things will get better over time. I'm trying hard to come back him so we can be a family again.

MJ: Ok

Cyn:*walks out MJ room and knocks on King room*

King: Come In

Cyn: Hey Baby Boy

King: Hey mama

Cyn: Is it okay if we can talk?

King: I guess but can I ask you a question first .

Cyn: Yes

King: Why mama?

Cyn: I was just being selfish. I'm sorry that I'm putting you all through this but I'm trying to come back home so we can be a family again.

King: We are always going to be a family even if you and mommy aren't together,right?

Cyn: Right *leave king room and goes to Jadas room*

Cyn: Hey Baby Girl

Jada: Hey mama

Cyn: Can we talk ?

Jada: Yes but mama you don't have to explain to me . I get it , you got caught in the moment and you really wasn't thinking about us. Yes you feel guilty but I'm telling you mama it's going to get better. All I know is I'm not mad at you because because everyone make mistakes and really don't think about the consequences . I advise you mama to give mommy space just a little bit.

Cyn: You are so smart baby girl and you are right . Things are going to get better.*leaves out and goes to talk to Erica*
*King and MJ went into Jada room and went to sleep because they didn't feel good*

Cyn: Erica can I talk to you.

Erica: What about?

Cyn: Us

Erica: There is no us anymore

Cyn: What are you talking about?

Erica: I want a divorce

Cyn: Erica I want to work things out please . Give me one more chance to do right by our family.

Erica: No Cyn I want a divorce because I'm tired of all the bullshit I go through

Cyn: *gets in Erica face and wraps hands around her neck and starts crying* Please baby I'm sorry for everything please baby don't do this. Give me one more chance , I promise I'm going to do better .

Erica:No Cyn . I want a divorce * moves her hands from around her neck * Here are the divorce papers. They are already signed. 

Cyn: *tears up the papers* I'm not giving up that easy. I love you so much and I'm sorry for cheating on you . Baby please just give me one more chance . That's all I'm asking you

* someone knocks on the door and Erica answers the door *

?? : Hey Baby

Erica: Hey boo

Erica
Look I've have been going out with this chick for about 2 weeks. No I'm not in love with her or anything . I'm just chillin with her but by the looks on Cyn face she's very pissed and cynister is surfacing. I'm answering the door.

?? : hey baby *kisses Erica*

Erica: *kisses back* hey

Cyn: ERICA WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH .

Erica: Her name ain't bitch it's Jazmon

Cyn: Ohh , now you defending her

Jazmon: I'm leaving ,Erica . I will come by later

Cyn: No you will not be back later

*Jazmon leaves *

Erica: Wtf was that about , Cyn?

Cyn: You over here kissing on bitches that's not you wife. Are you fucking serious Erica Jasmine Santana-Mena .

Erica: First Of All , You got the nerve to sit up here and say I'm kissing bitches that's not you but you fucking people and end up pregnant by them so don't come at me like that. I'm tired of the bullshit. Ima be honest with you . I met Jazmon at a bar ,we have been kicking it , yes we have kissed, no she has not been around the kids nor I talked about them around her , no we haven't had sex even though I wanted to I couldn't because I didn't want to hurt you or even stoop to that level . You see how even though I'm mad at you I considered your feelings but you couldn't even consider mine. Wow but I still love you. *kissing her forehead then walk away*

Cyn: *pulls her arm and kiss her* Erica baby look I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you . I promise if you will give me another chance that I will do right by you . Please baby let me fix this .*crying*

Erica: Look this is your last chance of showing me that your ready to fix your family. If you fuck up again I'm done .

King: *comes downstairs * Mommy and Mama

E/C : Yes baby

King : Is mama moving back in?

Erica: Yes she is

King: YAAY MJ AND JADA

M/J: *runs downstairs* Yes king

King : Mama moving back in

M/J: Yesss finally!!!

Kids: Since we are a family again. Can we go get something to eat cuz we starving

Erica: Yea come on

*They went out to eat , come back to the house, showered, and went to bed *