Chappie 15

Ericq
  Well , we are in Hawaii right now. The kids are excited that we are here. Stella is here so she could get the kids while me and Cyn can get some alone time. Cyn has really been distant with me for a little bit , but I'm going to figure out what it is.

King: Mommy

Erica: Yes baby boy

King: I want to talk to you

Erica: About What​?

King: this *shows picture*

Erica : WHAT THE FUCK?

King: Mommy please calm down ...May you please talk to her tonight when it's just y'all two?

Erica: Yeah baby boy . Did I scare you?

King: Yea. The only reason I showed you was be cause it was on her Instagram .Also Mommy can u please work it out because I don't want you and mama to be apart.

Erica: Ok baby boy *Kings walk out the room.

M/J: Mommy

Erica': Yes babies

Jada: Can I stay with God Mommy ,please?

Mj: Me too.

Erica: Sure

M/J: YAYYYY

*They went to get their bags and went to Stella room(King went to)*

*2 hrs later*

*Cyn comes in the door*

Cyn: Hey baby *goes to kiss E but turns her head* What's wrong *grabs her waist*

Erica: Get off of me . Cyn , I'm going to ask you a question and please be honest with me.

Cyn: Ok baby . What's wrong?

Erica: This is what's wrong with me *shows her the pic*

Cyn: *pauses*Babe let me explain

Erica: EXPLAIN WHAT . WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH THIS NIGGA , WHEN YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE HIM?

Cyn: Baby please calm down and let me explain.

Erica: Ight

Cyn: Well last week when I had my gig I seen him at the club we were chilling. We got each other phone numbers and been catching up ever since. We took that pic while I was doing g the gig.

Erica: Did you do anything with him?

Cyn: No *lying*

Erica: CYNTHIA , tell me the truth

Cyn: We kissed*lowly*

Erica: Speak up , I can't hear you

Cyn: We kissed

Erica: *pacing back and forth*.

Cyn: *touches her by her waist* Baby
i promise you that's all we did

Erica: Get off of me. Let me go. I'm done with this marriage *walks away*

Cyn: *grabs her* Baby please don't leave me. I apologize for my actions. I promise I will lose all contact with him. Just stay here so we can work this out.*tears falling*

Erica: Why? What did I do,now? You hid it from me and then King shows me the picture so I wouldn't be madder than I am. You knew I wouldn't like you talking to him thats why you hid it .

Cyn: Baby I'm sorry I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you. Just please stay with me.

Erica: Ight . I guess I can give you one more chance since you gave me a lot. You better lose all contact with him or I'm leaving for good.

Cyn: *Kissing Erica* I'm sorry . I love you

Erica: Love You Too.

*While with Stella and the kids*

Stella: Y'all wanna watch a movie

Kids: Yes

Stella: What movie?

Kids: You Got Served

Stella: Ok babies

*Stella put on the movie and they went to sleep*

*Cyn showed Erica how sorry she was and they fell asleep*