Chappie 10

2 days later

MJ
We are still in Florida, we went to Disney World yesterday. Its really fun here. We are with our grandma because mommy and mama wants some alone time. Me and King have been arguing over nothing. He really is pissing me the fuck off.

MJ: YOU KNOW WHAT KING IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE MAD AT. BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT OUT ON ME. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SIT HERE AND SAY THINGS THAT HURT MY FEELINGS. IM JUST GONNA TALK TO OUR PARENTS.

King: YOU MEAN MY PARENTS. THEY WERE NEVER YOURS.

MJ: Really King*runs out the room*

Sonia: KING WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? WHY SO YOU KEEP HURTING HER FEELINGS? YOU ARE HER BROTHER, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER NOT SAY AND DO THINGS THAT HURT HER FEELINGS.

King: I'm sorry. It's just im mad because i got kicked off of track and im taking it on her. *runs into the lobby to see MJ* MJ

MJ: King just leave me alone. Don't talk to me at all

King: MJ im sorry, i really am. I don't mean anything i said, its just i am mad at getting kicked off of running track and im taking my anger out on you.

Mj: I don't believe you because you do this everytime you are mad then expect me to forgive you. *hitting him and crying * PICK ON SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T CARE FOR YOU OR THEM NIGGAS THAT BULLY YOU.

King: I deserve to get hit but baby girl look, I promise that i will do better. I Love you*kisses her forehead and hugs her*

MJ:*hugs back* I'm still mad at you but i guess we can work on it. You are supposed to protect me not harm me.

Erica
Ma Sonia just call me and let me know that MJ and King are arguing and im going to see what's going on.

Cyn: Babe , where you going?

Erica: Well, King and MJ has gotten into an argument. Im goibg to see whats going on?

Cyn: Im coming with you*gets up and puts on shoes*

*They get there in 10 minutes*

Erica: *knocks on the door*

Sonia: Come in

*Erica and Cyn comes in*

Cyn: KING AND MJ

M/K: Ma'am

Erica: Sit*sits down* Why are yall arguing?

MJ: Well, he has been starting arguments with me all day because he is upset about what he is going through and he has been saying hurtful things to me.

Erica: King, what did you say to her?

King: I told her that she is not my sister and that i wish she was never born. Also, she was a slut.

Cyn: KING WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER?SHE IS YOUR SISTER AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ON PUNISHMENT UNTIL I SAY SO.

King: Mama-

Cyn: I don't want to hear it King.

Erica: What mad you mad at , King?

King:.......