Chappie 11

King
Im about to tell my parents what im mad about and im scared as fuck right now.

King: Well , im mad because i got kicked out of the sports i play because i was smoking weed.

Erica: WHAT THE FUCK KING? YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN WE GET BACK HOME GIVE ME ALL YOUR ELECTRONICS BECAUSE YOU ARE ON PUNISHMENT FOR 3 MONTHS. DONT YOU ASK ME TO DO SHIT.*slaps king*

King: Mommy , im sorry. I just wanted to try it because all the other teammates were doing it.

MJ: King you know it could have been something in what you were smoking

King: Im sorry mama and mommy

Erica: Ok but give me your phone and game

King: *grabs them and gives it to her*

3 days later

Cyn
Well , i really need to tell erica something because its eating me up. Im scared as hell to tell her.

Cyn: Babe

Erica: Yes

Cyn: Can we talk?

Erica: Yes wassup babe

Cyn: *sighs* Umm well i was trying to send a nude to u and i ended up sending it to the wrong person.

Erica: To Who

Cyn: To Serena

Erica: Babe im not mad at u

Cyn: Okay but i need to tell u something else.

Erica: What is it?

Cyn: Well , i have a 12 year old daughter. I have been keeping her a secret from you. She is me and serena child.

Erica: Why the fuck are u now just telling me about her?

Cyn: Im sorry. You remember when she came over here and she tried to win me back, it was when we were dating.

Erica: Yea

Cyn: She was trying to tell me that our daughter wanted me to come see her but i didn't want to.

Erica: What is the little girl name?

Cyn: Jada Santana

Erica: Woww im mad at u because u just now telling me about her and how you think she is going to feel when she sees king and mj and they tell her all the stuff you did with them. She is going to feel like you didn't want to deal with her because you had beef with serena.

Cyn: I didn't think about it like that. Tomorrow , im going over to Serena's and talk to her . May u please come with me?

Erica: Sure

King/MJ: Mama , we heard what you said , we have a big sister

Cyn: Yes baby yall do but we are going over there 2morrow so yall can meet her.

Erica: Yall wanna watch a movie

C/K/M: Yesss

*They watched a movie and went to sleep*

The next day

Cyn
We are on our way to see Jada and im nervous as hell. I don't even think she wants to see me.

King/Mj: Mama its going to be okay just breathe in n out.

Cyn: She might not even talk to me because of how i treated her.

Erica*kisses her* Better

Cyn: *kisses back* one more

Erica: *kisses her*

Cyn*kisses back* Way better

King: Ewww

*They knock on Serena's door amd waited for an answer*

Serena: Hey Erica and Cyn

C/E: Hey SiSi

Serena: Hey babies

K/M: Hi

Cyn: Serena, where is she?

Serena: She's upstairs in her room but before that i need to talk to yall about something.

E/C: Ok

Serena: King and MJ , if you want to , yall can go in the backyard and play with the basketball goal.

M\K: Sure *goes in the backyard and play*

Cyn: What you need to talk to us about?

Serena: Well, i need yall to keep Jada .

Erica: Why?

Serena: I am sick and its to the point to where the doctors are saying i only have 3 months to live.

Cyn: Okay

M/K: *comes back*

Serena: JADA

Jada: *runs downstairs* Yes mommy

Serena: This is your other mommy , Cyn Santana

Jada: *looks at the kids and erica and cyn* Hi and is these your kids

Cyn: Yesss

Jada: *runs upstairs crying*

Serena: im going to talk to her

Cyn:No i will . Its obviously heartbreaking to see your other parent have 2 other kids and you are left out. *goes upstairs*

*Cyn goes to Jada room*

Cyn: Jada baby let mama explain

Jada: Explain what. Your supposed to be my parent and i see my " parent" taking care of 2 kids and left one out , me. *crying*

Cyn: *touches her* Baby

Jada: Please don't touch me

Cyn: Ok. Well, baby girl im sorry . its just me and your mother was arguing and i just didn't feel like being around her.

Jada:So let me guess you didn't feel like being around her so you stayed away from your child to not to see her.

Cyn: Baby gurl look im sorry okay i should have been there for you. We can start now.

Jada: I guess

Cyn: Baby im sorry for what i did i should have been there for you. I know you were probably looking for me and i regret do what i did. I didn't mean to make you feel that way.*hugs her and pecks her forehead* I Love You Jada Laquiez Santana

Jada: I Love You Too Mama *hugs her back*

They go downstairs

Erica: Everything good baby

Cyn: Yess ecerythings better. King and MJ meet your sister Jada. Jada these are your younger siblings Mj and King

Jada: Hi. How are yall doing?

Mj: Hi im good

King: Wassuh sus

Cyn: This is my wife , Erica Mena.

Jada: Hi Erica. Mama, what do i call her ?

Erica: You can call me your mom if you want to.

Jada: Ok Mommy . Ma , did you take your medicine.

Serena: Yes baby i did

Cyn: How would u feel if you came and live with us ?

Jada: I would feel good because i wanna spend nore time to get to know yall.

Cyn: Okay. I will come and get you next week because mama have a suprise for you.

*Erica Cyn and the kids went home and went to bed. The next day they devorated her room and got a bunch of shoes clothes and other things that she will need*