Chappie 8

Erica

I have not been talking to Cyn and she has been trying to get my attention for the longest.I feel hurt because she aborted a baby. It's not about cheating wise because i have done it to her, but if i am pregnant and i know it wasn't hers, i would have told her. Getting an abortion to me is like you really did NOT  want the baby in the first place. She really need to tell the kids because i think they need to have a right to know what's going on.  I just wish she could have told me the truth  instead of hiding it.

King- Mommy

Erica- Yes baby boy

King- What you doing?

Erica- Nothing

King- Ohh... I was wondering if i can  spend the  night over my friends house.

Erica- Yes you can go. I will talk to you later.

King- -pecks her lips- Thanks mommy

Erica- Your welcome baby boy

Cyn

I really fucked up. I wish i can go back in time and changed it. My baby is not talking to me and it's bothering the hell outta me. Why did i have to make that decision. I just want to feel her touch and presence again. There is nothing but distance between us.

Phone Convo

Stella- Hey boo

Cyn- Heyy

Stella- What's wrong?

Cyn-I told Erica about the cheating and the abortion i had. She is fucking pissed at me , she won't talk to me or even look at me. I need her to forgive me like i forgave her.

Stella- Cyn , She can't forgive you that easy.

Cyn- What you mean, babes?

Stella- What i am saying is you aborted a life that could have brought more joy and happiness in your life. Not only that , she is not mad about the cheating part, it is just you aborted a baby an you kept it from her for 3 years.

Cyn- I know i fucked up, i just need her to forgive me so we can move past it.

Stella- Anywho, Where are my god-babies?

Cyn- King went over his friends house and MJ is in her room

Stella- Ask her do she wanna spend the night with me?

Cyn- MJ

MJ- Ma'am

Cyn- Your god- mommy said you want to spend the night with her?

MJ- Yesss

Cyn- She said yess

Stella- I will be over there in 15 min.

Cyn- ok

Phone convo end

Cyn- -goes into MJ room- Make sure you have deodorant, your toothbrush, lotion, panties,clothes, and shoes.

MJ- Yes maam

Knock Knock

Stella- Where my baby at?

Cyn- She upstairs! MJ!

Stella- I have a suprise for her

MJ- God-mommy-hugs her-

Stella- Hey mommy's baby -hugs back- You ready to go ?

MJ- Yess....Bye mama

Stella- Bye babes  - waves-

-They left and Cyn and Erica took a nap for 2 hours-

Cyn

I was sitting in the living room watching a movie and Erica goes into the kitchen and doesn't even look at me. I am going to put an end to this shit.

-Walks into the kitchen-

Cyn- Erica, may you please just talk to me?

Erica- I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

Cyn- DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME . I AM JUST TRYING TO FIX THIS SHIT BETWEEN US BECAUSE WE NEED TO TALK AND IN PLUS I WANT US TO BE ON GOOD TERMS.

Erica- -sits down at the table- Talk Cynthia

Cyn- Erica, look i am sorry. I should have told you that i had an abortion. I just had  my own insecurities and it led to cheating then to finding out, and getting one. I just hope you can forgive me? Tell me what i have to do to make this right.

Erica- What you can do for me by making this right is getting a divorce. I don't want to be in this marriage , anymore.

Cyn- Baby, I don't want a divorce. Why can't just give me another chance like i have for you . What i want is to make this right. I regret everything i did to you. He didn't mean shit to me. He was just there to comfort me and one thing lead to another.

Erica- No, I am serious - gives her the papers- I already signed them- walks away-

Cyn- -runs after Erica while the papers in her hand- Baby, please just give me a chance. I will do anything to make this right except for the divorce- touches Erica waist-

Erica- Get off of me . You know what we are separate right now but you do what you feel you need to do to make it up to me. Don't tell me just do it.

Cyn- Ok, baby...So . we are not getting a divorce.

Erica- No, Just get your shit together. I LOVE you , i really do. The abortion shit hurt because you didn't even tell me but your friends knew.What type of shit is that?

Cyn- Baby, listen to me. I know i fucked up , but i apologize for being selfish and not coming to you with all my problems that i had with you, i should have talk to you. I love you and i miss you, can you please just forgive me?

Erica- Yes, i forgive you

Cyn- - kisses her- I am very sorry

Erica- -kisses back- Alright..

-Cyn shows Erica how sorry she really is