Chappie 17

-3 years later-

Erica

Hey Everybody long time no see. Well, Cyn and I are doing fine , after everything that happened with Ta-Ta, she forgave Cyn and they are the best of friends. The kids are doing great , Jada is 15, King is 13, and MJ is 12.

Jada: Mommy

Erica: Yes baby

Jada: I miss mama *crying*

Erica: *gets up to hug her* Baby it's okay

* Serena died 2 years ago and Jada has been doing okay with her death.*

Jada: *still crying*

Erica: Baby girl look I need you to calm down. I know u miss your mother but it's going to be okay. She is still with you , she is in your heart .

Jada: Ok mommy , I'm gonna take a nap

Erica: ok

King
Damn MJ is really mad at me . I'm trying to talk to her but everytime I do , she ignores me or go into the other room.

King: MJ

MJ: .....

King: MJ

MJ:....

King: Look MJ would you just talk to me instead of ignoring me

MJ: What is there to talk about , King Javien Mena? While we're at school, you treat me like shit but at home you wanna act like I'm something to you. Look I'm tired of being mistreated by you, everytime you in a damn bad mood, you wanna take it out on me.

King: MJ , I'm sorry . I didn't know you felt mistreated by me. Im sorry for being mean to you while we're at school.

MJ: I don't believe you. Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend that you let bully your sister? She is obviously more important than me. When she is, you stand right there and laugh at me instead of taking up for me. I really should tell our parents because this is gotten to fucking far. Sometimes I wish I had another brother other than you because you stay hurting me. *walking away but gets pulled back*

King: *pulls her arm and hug her* I'm sorry MJ. I promise you I will do better . I'm going to start being a better brother from now on. Just please forgive me . Please don't tell our parents .

MJ: Why shouldn't I tell our parents? But I guess I forgive you but do it again I'm going to tell our parents.

King: Ok. I love you, McKenzie Jordana Mena.

MJ: I love you to King Javien Mena *walks away*

Cyn
I'm coming into the house and I see all my kids sleep. Im walking in our room and I see Erica doing work on the computer.

Cyn: Hey baby *kisses her*

Erica: Hey *kisses back*

Cyn: How was your day?

Erica: Alright

Cyn: What happened?

Erica: Jada isn't really doing to good baby. MJ and King has been arguing about something but im not going to get into because they need to figure out how to work through the situation together.

Cyn: Baby, I have something to tell you and it's very important

Erica: What is it?

Cyn: Im pregnant

Erica: Really? * excited*

Cyn: Yea but baby I'm kinda nervous

Erica: Why?

Cyn: Because I haven't had a baby in 12 years

Erica: Baby, its okay, i'm here with you and we can get through thIs together, okay *kisses her*

Jada

Well, I have a boyfriend who is 18 years old and we have had sexual relationships. I have been throwing up a lot lately. I have been in my room lately so nobody wouldn't notice . I did take a pregnancy test an hour ago and it was positive, but i don't know how to tell my parents. I need to talk to my bf first.

-Phone Convo-

??: Hello

Jada: Hey Marcus

M: Hey baby

Jada: I need to tell you something

M:What is it?

Jada: I'm pregnant

M: WHAT?

Jada: Yes

M: It ain't mine because you a hoe and if it is i don't want it

Jada: YOU KNOW WHAT. FUCK YOU AND LOSE MY DAMN NUMBER

-Phone Convo End-

MJ: -opens the door- You okay, Jada?

Jada: No , MJ if i tell you something promise you won't tell nobody else

MJ: I promise

Jada: Well, im pregnant and my boyfriend don't want it. How am i going to tell our parents?

MJ: -sighs- You betta figure it out *kisses Jada cheek and walks out*

-Goes to Erica and Cyn room-

Jada: Mommy, Mama

E/C: Yes baby

Jada: I need to tell y'all something and i think you need to sit for this one.

E/C: -both sit- What is it?

Jada: Well , Im pregnant

Cyn: JADA SANTANA WTF YOU MEAN YOU ARE PREGNANT

Jada: Mama, im sorry . I didn't mean for it to happen -crying-

Cyn: *slaps Jada* What the fuck were you thinking?

Erica: Baby look, I know your mad but don't hit her like that.

Cyn: STFU ERICA . YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY DAMN CHILD. SHE IS MY CHILD NOT YOURS.

Erica: *hurt that Cyn said that but gonna address it later* Jada , who is the baby daddy and how old is he?

Jada: His name is Marcus and he is 18 years old

Erica: Really, Jada but im not gonna judge you because i was in the same situation. Look, go in the room and i will be there in a second.

-Jada leaves the room-

Erica:*turns to cyn* NOW TO YOU. FIRST OF ALL, I KNOW IM NOT HER BIOLOGICAL MOTHER BUT I AM TAKING CARE OF HER AND SHE CALLS ME MOMMY LIKE KING AND MJ. -calms down- You didn't have to slap her like that.

Cyn- Baby ,i didn't mean to say that to you and im gonna go talk to her.

-Cyn goes to Jada room-

Cyn: Jada

Jada: Yes mama -crying-

Cyn: -sits down next to her- Why didn't you tell me? We had a conversation about sex and being safe.

Jada: Mama im sorry . I meant to use protection. Please forgive me? -hugs Cyn crying-

Cyn: It's alright baby girl

Erica: -comes in- Baby girl , you okay?

Jada: Yes mommy i am . Mommy, can i ask you a question?

Erica: Yea baby, what is it?

Jada: What did you mean when you said you was in the same situation?

Erica: ......