Chappie 9

6 Months Later

Cyn
Hey yall!! Life has been great for the kids being that we are in the same house. I have been. The kids are doing fine they are in a very busy schedule. King plays basketball and run track. MJ plays basketball and volleyball.

Mj: Mama

Cyn: Yes baby

Mj: Where mommy?

Cyn: Idk lets call her

Mj: Ok

Phone convo

Erica: Hey babe

Cyn: Hey babes, your child wants to talk to you

Mj: Hey mommy

Erica: Hey baby , what's wrong?

Mj: I want you

Erica: I'm on my way to you now

Mj: Okay mommy

Cyn: Alright see you in the minute

Erica: Okay

King
Bro!!Im tired as hell, these sports are killing me !! I just wanna chill and sleep.

Mj: Brother, go to sleep😴 because you look worn out

King: That's because i am and alright*sleep and snoring*

Mj: Night boo*closes door*

Erica

Erica: Im home

Mj: Mommy*run to her and hugs her*
I missed you

Erica: I missed you to, where mama and your brother?

Mj: King sleep and mama is upstairs.

Later that night

Cyn: Baby

Erica: What?

Cyn: Can you please sit down because there is something i have to tell you?

Erica: Okay , what is it?

Cyn: Well, i have been cheating on you for the last 4 months and im pregnant.

Erica: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS.

Cyn: Baby, calm down

Erica: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN..WHEN DID IT START? PLEASE BE HONEST WITH ME. BTW, WHO THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH?

Cyn:Well, it started when we had an argument about the abortion. After that , you wouldn't talk to me. So i talked to Joe Budden. We started talking about the situation and one thing lead to another. I have been lying about where i was going and also the times i said i was with my friends, i was with him.

Erica: WOOWWWW*laughing while pissed to keep from putting hands on Cyn* YOU CLEARLY IN LOVE WITH THIS NIGGA. YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD. SO INSTEAD OF GOING TO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, YOU TALK TO THE NIGGA I HATE THE FUCKING MOST...SO LET ME DO YOU A FAVOR *takes ring off and throw it at Cyn* THAT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT TO YOU..ITS JUST ANOTHER FUCKING RING THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. IF I DID MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT ME OR EVEN LOOK AT IT AND REALIZE WHAT IT SYMBOLIZES. FUCK THIS SHIT. I KNOW I HAVE FUCKED UP BUT I PROVED MYSELF TO YOU THAT I WASN'T GOING TO PUT YOU THROUGH ANYTHING ELSE. I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE CYN SANTANA. * leaves but cyn grabs her arm.*

Cyn: MJ AND KING COME HERE *laughing*

M/K: *laughing*

Erica: What the fuck is funny?

Cyn: Babe, tell the camera hey *ends video*

King: Mommy, it was a prank

Mj: Got ya mommy.

Erica: Yall are not right. All yall leave me alone. So you not cheating on me?

Cyn: Baby no

Erica: You know what, come here?

Cyn: *goes to Erica*

Erica*whispers* You are getting a punishment and also you are not having her for a month

Cyn: *pouts* Babe thats not fair..Mj and King , mommy being mean.

King: Mommy, apologize to mama

Erica: But i-

Mj: NOWWW

Erica: Okay*looks at cyn* Baby, im sorry*kisses her*

M/K: Ewww*rubs into their rooms*

Erica: Im mad at you so don't talk to me

Cyn: Baby i am sorry

Erica: No your not because you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

King:/MJ: Mommy we are sorry

Erica: No you are not..I am counseling our trip to Disney World since yall wanna pull a prank on me.

Kids/Cyn: No we are sorry*kissing all over Erica face and telling her they sorry*

Erica: Im just playing about the trip and i forgive yall.

The next day

Erica
So we are leaving for Disney World. The kids are excited. Little do they know my mom is coming to watch them so me and Cyn can get some alone time together.

King: Im ready mothers

MJ: Me too

Erica/Cyn: Lets go

*They made it to the airport and 20 minutes later their flight took off*