Chappie 14

Jada
So im starting to feel like i am being watched. Everytime im going somewhere with my friends, this black car is following me. I need to tell my parents because i feel uncomfortable.

Jada: Mommy *goes into their room*

Erica: Yes baby

Jada: *sits amd puts her head down*

Erica: What's wrong?

Jada: Mommy i feel like im being watched because for the past 2 weeks this black car has been following me.

Erica: Baby , what type of car is it?

Jada: Escalade

Erica: *laughs* Baby thats Aunt China following you to make sure that Shad is not coming after you .

Jada: Oh ok *crying *

Erica: Baby girl , why are you crying?

Jada: Mommy, i never had nobody to keep me safe or even care about me the way you and mama does. I just wish mama would have gotten me when i was little because i have seen a lot of stuff and im only 12 years old.

Erica:*grabs her and hold her tight* Baby girl, Its gonna be okay because i have been through it. I dont care about you not being my biological child. You are apart of my life because i married your mother and as long as i am married to her or even i divorce her , im never gonna forget about you. How about this?

Jada: What?

Erica: You go to counseling so you can get some help.

Jada: Sure mommy so that way i can learn how to deal with things*pecks erica lips* thanks mommy *runs in her room happy*

Erica: *yelling*MJ

MJ: *runs down the hall* Ma'am*crying*

Erica: What's wrong?

MJ: I feel like mama has forgotten about me because every since Jada has come to move with us , she has been glued to her.

Cyn: *comes in the room* Hey babe *kisses her* Hey MJ *goes in the bathroom*

Erica: Princess, she hasn't forgotten about you, its just that mama has been catching up with her for the time she has lost with Jada. MJ, you have had me and mama your whole life , Jada has only had 1 function parent most of her life.

MJ: Oh ok , i thought she forgot about me.

Cyn: *comes out the bathroom* I could never forget about my princess. How about we take a family vacation to Hawaii for 2 weeks? Would you like that?

MJ: Yes mama ... JADA

Jada: *runs down the hall* Yes MJ

MJ: Mommy and mama taking us to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

King: *Comes in the house* Hey MJ, Jada,Mommy, and Mama

C/J/M/E: Hey King

M/J: King, our parents are taking us to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

King: Yes

*Kids took a bath and went to bed for the night*

Cyn: Babe*grabs Erica waist*

Erica: Yes

Cyn: I think i want another baby and im horny.

Erica: Baby , for one: lets wait a couple months for another child and for two: i think i can arrange that. *kisses cyn passionately*

Cyn: *moans into the kiss*

*Erica picked up Cyn and laid her down on the bed and took off all her clothes . Cyn did the same to Erica . Erica started kissing Cyn from her neck to her thighs*

Cyn: Baby please quit teasing me

Erica: You want it?

Cyn: *moaning* yes please

Erica: *stucks 2 fingers in cyn clit and was licking her clit at the same time*

Cyn: B-B-Baby that feels good!!! Faster!! Harder!!!

Erica: You Like That!!!! *going in and out faster and harder*

Cyn : YES!!!! *moaning* *Erica went faster and Cyn came*

*They took showers and went to sleep*