Chappie 7

The next day

Cyn

Me and Erica are going to counseling, today. We are dropping the kids of to Albee house on our way to the place. I ain't going to lie , i am kind of nervous because i have 2 secret that i have been keeping from Erica . I just hope we can learn how to deal with this shit because i don't want to lose Erica.

Erica

I am fucking nervous about the counseling session. I just hope that we can get through this shit because i just want us to tell everything to each other so we can clear the air . I don't understand how stupid i can be. I really fucked up with the shit that i have done to her. I know she has not recovered or even really full-fleshed forgave me with the past shit. Y'all really PRAY for me.

King- Mama, Can y'all hurry up?

Cyn- Boy , who you rushing?

King- Nobody

Erica- EVERYBODY READY

K/C/M- Yes

-They got in the car, dropped the kids off at Albee, and went to the place-

Cyn- Baby, i am kind of nervous

Erica- I am too , baby girl , but we are gonna get through this shit together , okay.

Cyn- Ok -kisses her-

Erica- -kisses back- Let's go

-They went into the place and checked in with the secretary , they sat there and waited to be called.-

??- Erica Mena and Cyn Santana

E/C- That's us

??-Hi, My name is Ms.Jackson. I will be your counselor . What seems to be the problem?

Erica- Well,we have some difficulties with each other and we need advice and to say our secrets to each other without getting loud and start yelling.

Ms.J- Well, okay . Well, today we will focused on the secrets so that way that can be done with. Who want to start ?

Cyn- I will start

Ms.J- Ok. So Cyn turn to Erica and tell her what you have been keeping from her.

Cyn- Erica , I have 2 secrets that i have been keeping from you.

1. I cheated on you with Joe Budden 3 years ago.

2. I had an abortion because i knew the baby wasn't yours.

Erica- Wow!! - walks away but gets grabbed by the arm- Let me go

Cyn- -grabs Erica arm- Baby, wait. Look, just sit down so i can tell you why.

Erica - -sits down-Talk - head down-

Cyn- Baby, i cheated on you because i had my own insecurities. Also, i wish i can take that shit back, i would. I am so sorry. You really can't be mad because you cheated on me.

Erica- -gets up, pissed off- I AM NOT UPSET ABOUT THE CHEATING PART. WHAT I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT IS THE BABY PART. - calms down- You hid that shit from me. I know i am not perfect but that shirt hurt. You killed an innocent baby, i was still gonna love it whether it was mine or not. But you should have been honest with me about the abortion stuff.

Ms.J- Everybody calm down

Cyn- Baby, im sorry . I regret it , every bit. Just please don't leave me. I love you babe- tries to touch her-

Erica- Don't touch me

Ms.J- Erica , you have secrets you have been hiding from her?

Erica- No ma'am . I don't , but i wanna tell her i apologize for hurting her

Ms J- Okay, go ahead

Erica- Cyn , i apologize for all the shit that i have put you through. I promise that i will never hurt you , physically again. I regret every bit of it.When you left me the a few weeks ago, i realized that you could have found somebody better than me and i could have lost good thing. I just hope you can forgive me ?

Cyn- -crying- Baby ,are you leaving me?

Erica- I don't even know

Ms.J - Well, come back next week. I will see you later.

E/C- Ok

-They left the place, went and got the kids, and went home-

Erica- Kids, go take your showers and get ready for bed.

M/K- Ok

-Erica goes upstairs and Cyn follows-

Erica - -packs bag-

Cyn- Baby, where are you going?

Erica- I am leaving and im going to be here to pick up the kids in the morning.

Cyn- Baby, please

Erica- PLEASE FUCKING WHAT, CYN? YOU HAD A FUCKING ABORTION AND KEPT THAT SHIT FROM ME. NO MATTER, IF I CHEATED ON YOU, I WILL TELL YOU I CHEATED AND HAD AN ABORTION. ON TOP OF THAT, I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH WHEN I FIRST GOT TO YOU SO YOU CAN'T HEAR IT FROM ANYBODY ELSE'S MOUTH. CAN YOU SAY THE FUCKING SAME. NO, YOU CAN'T. YOU KEPT THIS SHIT FROM FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS.

Cyn- -touches her- Baby, look i am sorry for getting an abortion. I should have told you from the beginning .I just need you here, you can sleep in the guest room.

Erica- Alright , goodnight

Cyn- goodnight

MJ/K- GOODNIGHT MAMA N MOMMY

E/C- GOODNIGHT BABIES

-Erica and Cyn took showers , went in their seperate ways and went to bed.