Chappie 12

2 weeks later

Jada
I have been with my mana and mommy for about 2 weeks and i feel alot better with them than i do with my mom.

Cyn: Jada

Jada: Ma'am

Cyn: Come here

Jada: *goes downstairs* Yes

Cyn: You wanna go out today to the mall today with me?

Jada: Sure , who all going?

Cyn: Just you and me because i want to talk to you

Jada: Talk to me about what

Cyn: Just talk so i can get to know you a little better. I just wanna say that i never did wanna hurt you , its just your mommy and i wasnt getting along and i didnt wanba see her but instead i ended up hurting you. When i saw you run up them stairs that broke my heart. I just wish i can go back in time and change what i did. Com here baby girl*she goes to cyn and cyn hugs her and tears start to fall* baby girl , im so sorry. I just want you to forgive me so we can start over.

Jada: *crying* Mama ive been forgave you . im just glad that you came into my life so that way i can say that i habe both of my parents. For a long time, i thought you left because you didn't want me. At least i know as to why.

Cyn: Lets eat breakfast and go to the mall

*They ate took showers and got dressed . Cyn outfit: Red shirt black jeans and red jordans
Jada outfit:Black shirt red jeans and black Jordans and was there in 10 minutes*

Cyn: What store you wanna go in first?

Jada: Rue 21

Stella: *walks up and taps cyn* Heyy Cyn

Cyn:*turns around and hug stella* Hey girl

Stella: Is that Jada?

Cyn: Yes it is

Stella:Hey Jada, im yo godmother Stella

Jada: *gets behind cyn* Hey

Stella: Aint no need to be shy baby girl?

Jada: Im not shy im just hiding behind my mama because of that dude right over there *points at him*

Cyn: Baby girl you talking about him*points at the dude*

Jada: Yes. He was trying to kill me and my mom Serena because he thought my mama was stealing his drugs from him.

Cyn: WTF * calms down* He aint gonna hurt you anymore

Jada: Promise

Cyn: I promise

??: Hey Jada *smirks at her

J/C: ......