Chappie 18

Erica
I'm finna tell her why..I'm so scared

Erica: Well baby I was in a relationship with a 18 year old boy when I was 15 years old. I went to live with him . Everything started good when one day he just slapped me for no reason . From that day on he beat me. He raped me and I ended up pregnant with a baby boy. I told him I was pregnant and he denied the baby was his. I left him and I had him but the baby died because it couldn't breath.*crying*

Jada: Mommy I'm sorry that happened to you .

Erica: It's okay baby but what do you want to do?

Jada: I want to abort the baby mommy because I'm not ready for this lifestyle.

Erica: You need to talk to your mama , okay?

Jada: Yes ma'am *goes to talk to Cyn*
Mama

Cyn: Yes baby

Jada: I want to abort the child

Cyn: Baby girl, are you sure?

Jada: Yes ma'am

MJ
Im really pissed off at my parents and I don't want to talk to them. I have been trying to get a their attention for 2 fucking days, but I guess I'll let it go.
I'm not even talking to King because I don't trust him and I don't want to talk to him even though I forgave him .

*knock knock*

MJ: Come In

Cyn: Hey princess

MJ: Oh it's just you *rolled her eyes while crying *

Cyn: *sits down* What's wrong? Why you crying?

MJ: You and mommy don't pay me any attention because all y'all do is worry about Jada.

Cyn: Princess , I'm sorry if we made you feel this way. If we did, it wasn't intentional.

MJ: Yea right. Ever since she has been with us y'all have been blowing me off . I'm glad I have a sister and that she's here with us but can y'all just give me some.

Cyn: *crying* Princess I'm so sorry..I'm going to do better I'm promise*hugs her*

MJ: *hugs back* Okay