Chapter 21

Erica
I just want to be apart from Cyn right now to figure out what I really want to do. I'm tired of all this bullshit we have with each other. It's really getting on my nerves. I think we need to just be separated and fix ourselves and then go from there.

*knock*

Erica: Come In

Cyn: Hey Baby

Erica: Wassup Cyn

Cyn: Erica , I need to talk to you

Erica: Sure

Cyn: Erica , I  miss you , I miss us . Baby, I want to work on us . I know what I did was wrong and I apologize for everything. I never meant to hurt you but I was being selfish and wasn't thinking about my family . I just want you to forgive me . I love you Erica Jasmine Mena .

Erica: Cyn, I really think we need to be separated right now because you and I need to work on ourselves and just co-parent for right now. I know we have done some shit in the past, but right now I'm not beat for none of this shit. Yes I love you and I always will, but I'm not going to continue to be hurt .

Cyn: Ok

MJ
  I'm hating the fact that my parents are separated . The house feel so uncomfortable. My mommy is balling her eyes out every night to where my siblings and I sleep with her. My mama comes over everyday to see if they can get back together . I'm not going to even lie, I'm tired of all this back and forth between them. Now I'm blaming both of them and just not my mama because both of them are at fault.

Jada: Hey MJ

MJ: Hey Jada

Jada: What's Wrong?

MJ: Everything

Jada: Explain Baby Girl

MJ: Our parents, I just want things to go back to what they used to be .

Jada: I know baby but I promise it will get better. It's like it's irritating you because you so used to being together most of the time .

*knock knock*
Jada: Come In

King: What y'all doing ?

MJ: Talking About our parents .

King: MJ and Jada , it's going to get better To were we can just go back to being a family.

MJ: Promise

King: I Promise

Short Chapter I Know But The Next Chapter Will Be Long . Please Give Me Ideas On What To Write About👌🏾. If You Thought About Something Please Comment.