Moving, again

Arriving back to my apartment, I realised how much I missed it even though I was only gone a week. I opened the door being greeted by a few boxes and bags. Suzi emerged out of her room, wrapping me in a hug.
"Don't worry that's not your stuff, it's my new roommates, or should I say Boyfriends" she said with a wink as I smiled. Apparently the company started a new band and her and the drummer became smitten almost instantly. I headed to my room and fell asleep, waking up early Tuesday morning in order to spend the day packing.

I packed a suitcase with my clothes, donating whatever I didn't want to Suzi, who was happy with that idea. I packed a toiletry bag and placed that in my suitcase along with the rest of my belongings. I looked at my now bare room, and smiled contently as I headed to the company.

I walked into my office and packed my things, taking down my photos and collecting my stationary. The door clicked open and my boss walked in, holding a box in his hands.
"I never wanted to have to let you go, being our bet worker ever, but this will be one of the best opportunities you could ever hope for." He says as he wraps me in a hug before handing me the box.
"On behalf of the company, thank you for all of your work" He walks out, leaving me in my empty office, a box in my hands. I head back to the apartment and tuck my remaining stuff into my suitcase, including the box deciding to open it once I got back to Korea.

I spent all day Wednesday wandering around Tokyo with Suzi, stopping at our favourite cafes and shops before returning home for my last night. My flight left early Thursday morning with Suzi bidding me goodbye at the gate.

Once I arrived at the gate I was greeted by my new manager who took me outside to a van, where my 6 favourite boys ran out enveloping me in a hug, followed by my boyfriend who gave me a kiss before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and leading me to the car. The boys reached for my suitcase and luckily Jin grabbed it before Namjoon had the chance, probably sensing that there was breakables inside based on how heavy it was.

We headed back to the apartment and I plopped my bags into a corner, deciding to sort it out tomorrow. I crawled into bed next to my boyfriend, indulging myself in his warmth. My bed at home had been lonely without him.