Strawberry pocky pt.2

Poppy-

I arrive home after a late night gig, the sound of the club still buzzing in my head. I switch my phone on to see a message from the boys, I smile to myself,  glad they enjoyed their gift. Yoongi catches my eye, a genuine gummy smile displayed on his face and he holds the box of strawberry pocky. I squealed and threw my phone onto bed.
"Poppy shut up!!"
"Sorry Suzi~"
I strip out of my performance clothes and slip into warm pjs before slipping into dreamland.

Wednesday and Thursday involved the boys constantly recording their tracks for their new album.

I woke up early Friday morning, wanting to make myself look nice for the photo shoot today. Yoongi would be staring at me all morning, might as well make it worthwhile for him. I slipped into some jeans and a cropped hoodie and went to have some breakfast at a local cafe with Suzi before heading to work. Today's photo shoot was a rooftop shoot, and luckily the weather was providing perfect lighting. The boys looked flawless as always, especially Yoongi, I couldn't help but stare whenever I got the chance.

Yoongi-

I kept catching her staring at me, a light pink tinge to her cheeks. She was undeniably gorgeous. After the photo shoot we were going to head back to the studio to rehearse the choreography before beginning the music video filming tomorrow.

When I arrived at the company I excused myself from the group, using the bathroom as an excuse when I was really heading to Poppy's office. I opened the door to find it vacant. I opened my bag and placed a box of strawberry pocky on her desk, attaching a note on top. I looked around her office, taking in all of the photos of her with her camera, Suzi and her family. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Hoseok calling down the hallway for me. I hurried out of the office without being caught and sighed as I returned to rehearsing.

Poppy-

After the long photo shoot this morning, I was lacking energy but unfortunately still had a dance rehearsal with one of the company's girl groups. We ran over their set list a few times, the girls easily correcting any mistakes themselves.
"Alright girls lets wrap it up, thank you Poppy!" Their leader called out as they all bowed and thanked me. I thanked them and smiled before walking to my office to collect my things.

I walked in and grabbed my bag, a bright coloured note catching my attention. A large smile spread across my face as I read the note and found the pocky box underneath.
"To the girl who is as sweet as this pocky, thank you for your kindness. Please let me take you on a date on Saturday evening so we can get to know each other? -Min Suga"