First encounter

Suzi spent the week by my side, reminding me of photoshoots, rehearsals and recordings I needed to be at constantly. Surprisingly for a Friday, today felt more intense than usual and I seemed to be the only one unaware of why.

I sat down in my office and opened my laptop, when Suzi entered.
"Boss wants to see you and let you know the schedule for next week"
I furrowed my eyebrows, the Boss never tells me the schedule, its always Suzi, so maybe it is really important. I nodded and quickly headed to his office, knocking on the door before entering.

"Ah Poppy sit down, I wanted to discuss the events of next week with you. The Korean band we are connected to is visiting for the next week to record an album for their songs except in Japanese instead. As you are my most trusted worker, you will be their photographer, co-choreographer and co-producer. Alright? Suzi has your full schedule and will tell you where to be and when."

I stood and bowed before exiting, all of the information sinking into my head. A large smile crept onto my face and I walked back to my office to find Suzi organising my timetable. We squealed and hugged each other.
"Poppy do you know how big this is for you?!"
I shook my head, I didn't even know the name of the group. We planned out the next week's events before heading home. This was going to be one hectic week.

Arriving home I checked my emails, finding one from the Boss with a photo attachment of 7 boys, they must be the band in working with. I read further into the email, their group name is BTS. Hmm they seem nice, let's hope this week goes well.