Straberry Pocky pt.1

Poppy-

Today is Tuesday, the second day of the boys' working holiday. They have recordings all day before appearing on a radio show tonight. This meant I got to sleep in but unfortunately Suzi had to go early, leaving me to fend for myself for breakfast.
I made myself some toast and opened up my laptop, working on the photos of the boys. Every photo was perfect, those boys were stunning. But of course, Yoongi stood out most with his pale skin and bright hair. I sent the photos off to the company and got ready for the day, heading out to buy some snacks for the boys to have after their radio show tonight.

Yoongi-

I woke up early today, having to head to the studio to record all day. In the afternoon, we finally got a break before heading into the city to appear on a radio show. Our fans greeted us outside, screaming as we excited the van. We walk up the front door and as the security guard lets us in, the crowd screams again. I turn around and see Poppy waving to the crowd and signing things. I smile to myself before Jungkook drags me inside. I stumble over my feet but stop myself from falling, glaring at the maknae before he releases his hold on my arm. A small giggle behind me causes me to turn and almost collide with Poppy. Her face turning bright pink. She bows in apology and takes security passes out of her bag and hand them each to us. She talks to the security guards in Japanese, I frown, unable to pick up any familiar words.

"Yah hyung stop staring!" Taes voice snaps me out of my thoughts as Poppy gives me a smirk before walking off, waving for us to follow. She leads us into a radio interview room and we each took a seat with a microphone and put the headphones on, beginning the radio show. Poppy often translated things into English for Namjoon to then translate into Korean for us. I know English well and I would be able to understand if I wasn't a captivated by her accent.

Before we knew it the radio show was over after playing a range of games and challenges. I couldn't see Poppy anywhere, and almost like he read my mind, Jin approached me.
"She had to go to a gig tonight, but she left us some snacks!" We all cheered as we climbed into the van, opening the bag of snacks Poppy had bought us. Hoseok and Jimin's eyes lit up at the sight of the many biscuits, chocolates and sweets we had been given. Tae gave out a box of Pocky each, everyone getting a plain chocolate one except for me. The boys gave me a suspicious look as I took the box and read the attached note.
"Hey boys! I'm so sorry I had to leave early but I'm sure the radio show went well! Please enjoy your snacks, your manager says it's ok!
Yoongi~ I hope you like strawberry pocky , it reminds me of you!"
I smiled and read the top half of the note to the boys before tucking it into my pocket, Jin and Jungkook nudging my sides while I do so. Upon arriving at the hotel we decided to watch a movie and eat all our snacks.
"Let's send a photo to Poppy and say thanks" Our manager suggested, grabbing out his phone and snapping a pic before sending it to her.
After the movie, I headed to bed with the message on the note swimming around my head. I wonder it means?