Dancing

Yoongi-

The boys and I arrived home late, finding all the lights in the apartment switched off. I turned to my members and put my finger to my lips, ordering them to be quiet. Jin flicked on the kitchen light and picked up a not before taking a dish out of the microwave. We all ate the noodles and headed to bed.

I opened my bedroom door to find Poppy spread across the bed, her face scrunched up cutely. I got changed and slipped bed beside her, as she almost instinctively cuddled up to me.

As she laid her head on me chest, I hoped my heartbeat wouldn't wake her up. I looked at the beautiful girl in from of me and I knew that I had to make her mine. But how?

Poppy-

I woke up early, feeling the warmth of Yoongi's body beneath me. I rolled over, slowly unwrapping his arms from around me, a pout forming on his face.
"Do you have to leave?" Yoongi mumbles, still half asleep.
"Yep, you can come watch rehearsals if you want" I say, heading into the bathroom to get ready.

I walk out to grab my bag, pulling my cropped hoodie over my head. Jimin passes me a water bottle with a smirk and heads to the front door. The manager drove us to the company building and the boys took me to the dance room to meet the choreographer.

We quickly learnt the dance and spent the remainder of the day practicing. Yoongi and Namjoon just arrived and were seated on the couch in the corner, watching our routine. The dance was mainly individual dancing with a few interactions between myself and the two boys.

Yoongi-

I sat and watched their dance practice, growing more annoyed each time Jimin smirked at her. Poppy didn't seem to notice but I did. Luckily, the rehearsal ended before I got up and punched Jimin. I handed her a water bottle and she smiled and started stretching on the floor.

Jimin-

"Do you think it worked? Do you think he got jealous?" I ask to Namjoon and he nodded in response.
"Of course! Did you see his face!" He chuckled. We grabbed our bags and left, leaving Poppy and Yoongi alone in the dance room. Why can't he just confess already! It's so obvious he likes her.

Poppy-

Yoongi and I were left alone in the dance room, and decided to head home before it was too dark outside.
"Let's get food?" He asks as he stops outside a local restaurant. We head inside and he orders for the both of us. We chat about his day as we eat and soon head home.