Plan

Yoongi-

Today marks 5 years since Poppy and I officially started dating. And today is the day I plan to propose. The boys are helping me organise everything, just like the night we started dating. Poppy and I had bought our own apartment together a few years ago. The boys insisted the idea after Jungkook almost walked in on a private moment.

Poppy was currently at JYP entertainment, being a guest photographer for Got7, or so she thought. Namjoon is good friends with Jackson and we were able to convince them into distracting her for a few hours with a photo shoot.

The boys and I were at the company on the roof of the building. The shade structure had been decorated with fairy lights and hanging pieces by Natalie, and a table was placed in the middle.

"Alright boys! Go downstairs and put on your suits! Yoongi, don't forget the ring!!" Natalie yells, shoving us into the elevator. We quickly changed, Jin adjusting my bow tie as Namjoon pats my shoulder. I tuck the ring box into my pocket and we head to our positions on each floor in the stairwells. The building has 8 floors including the roof, Natalie would greet her on the first floor and each of the boys on each floor leading up the roof.

Poppy-

I finished up work with Got7 and Jackson drove me back to my company. I walked inside, finding a note on the elevator.
*Out of order*
You're kidding me right?? I walked to the stairwell, finding Natalie with 5 roses. She handed them to me and moved aside, following me up the stairs. I reached the next floor, finding Jungkook with a gift bag, he handed it to me befor joining Natalie behind me. This continued with 6 of the members until I reached the roof, opening the door, my friends following behind me. I wasn't greeted by the last remaining member but instead a romantic setting on the roof. The shade shelter decorated with lights and a table placed in the middle. The boys and Natalie walked to the side of the shelter as I I heard Yoongi's voice.