Confession

Yoongi-

As we leave the restaurant, Jimin texts me 

*everything is set up at home hyung, Good luck!*

I smile and slip my phone back into my pocket, catching up with Poppy before lightly holding her hand. She smiles at me as we wait for the elevator and step inside, heading up to the apartment. Outside the door lay a rose, which I pick up and hand to Poppy, confusing lacing itself between her brows. I smile and open the door, ushering her to enter.

The apartment is dark, candles arranged around the lounge room and kitchen as the only source of light. Poppy slips off her shoes and picks up another rose from the entrance to the lounge room.
"What's all this?" She asks with a smile, I shrug my shoulders and turn her around, as she follows the trail of candles around the room, picking up roses as she goes. I step across the room and stand at the end of the candle trail, holding a box of strawberry pocky behind my back. I spot Jin and Namjoon hiding at either side of the window and I nod, alerting them to open the curtains. Poppy smiles as she takes in the cityscape, before turning to me, a shimmer in her eyes as Tears threaten to fall. She places the roses on a nearby table as I take one of her hands in mine. I inhaled before beginning my rehearsed Japanese speech,
"Poppy, I know we only met two weeks ago. But those two weeks have made me the happiest I've ever been, because you've been by my side. On our first date, you told me how you fell in love with the night life, and I fell in love with you." I wiped a tear from her face with my thumb and handed her the box I held behind my back with an attached note; "I love you Poppy"

She takes the box from my hand, smiling at the note and turns to me, a smile on her face. "I love you too Yoongi." After heading these words my face lit up and I pressed my lips to hers, hearing the cheers of my band mates erupting from around the room.

I smiled at the girl in front of me, proud that she was finally mine. I took her hand and lead her to my bed, tangling ourselves up each other before drifting off to sleep.