Chapter Six: Heading East

"Are you sure we're the ones?" asked Jackie anxiously. Bianca rolled her eyes.

"Don't be stupid, Jackie," she snorted, "Of course we're the ones. And don't go doubting us now: we're not even in New York anymore."

"I guess you're right," Jackie mumbled, staring out of the window of their taxi at the New England scenery rushing past. There wasn't much traffic, which none of the demigods were used to, having lived in busy New York their whole lives.

"Is this where you kids wanted to go?" the driver asked, turning around so that he could see them. Bianca looked out of the window and nodded, almost dragging the two boys along with her as they headed for the Greek Navy ship.

When they arrived, Jackie felt a weight lift off of his chest, he had heard what happened with Percy Jackson and the Roman ship, but what was in front of the demigods was a large ship that was docked neatly next to the rest of the ships.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Jeremy, flashing his dimples, "Jackie, you look less worried."

Jackie smiled at his brother. "Yeah," he said, "I'm ready." he felt a whole lot better than he had on the taxi ride here. Bianca pulled her obsidian-colored hair into a loose ponytail, her dark eyes twinkling. "Well," she said, "Let's go."

They all took in a breath before boarding the ship, walking onto the gently rocking boat. "I hate boats," Jackie muttered, grimacing at the motion.

"I have Dramamine in my pack if you need it," Jeremy said as he walked down to the port.

"Don't throw up on deck, alright?" Bianca teased with a small smile as she walked back to the motor, starting it up swiftly.

With a rev, the boat zoomed away from the dock, carrying the three demigods away from America and closer to the prophecy.