Part 5: Jaunedice

Začít od začátku

Me:*sigh* "But I didn't say no" as I said this ruby perked up again.

Ruby: "Alright it's a date!" She said in an enthusiastic tone.

Me; "Now that, that's settled can you get off me ruby? You're kinda sitting on my Uhh, thing" I say as ruby stands up really fast with a red face.

Ruby: "sorry" she said looking away.

Then I notice Blake looking angry at her teammates then takes them somewhere else as they whisper to each other before hearing them say something about an 'even playing field' as they look back at me as I wave to them as they all blushed before walking back towards me.

Me: "So what was that about?" I asked curious.

Ruby: "It was nothing, just girl talk" she said as we see jaune take a knee to the gut from his opponent as he raises his mace to deliver the final blow before a buzzer sounds ending the match.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Cardin,that's enough" she says walking past the two before continuing "Students as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red in a tournament style dual, This would indicate Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match" she said to the class.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat, gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more defensive strategy" she told Jaune who was still on the floor "we wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a beowolf, Now would we?" As she looks at the clock "It looks like we have enough time for one more match any volunteers?" She asked as I raise my hand.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Yes Mr. (L/n)?" She asked.

Me: "Yeah I'll take on bird boy and his whole team" I say putting my hand down.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Are you sure about this Mr. (L/n)?" She questioned.

Me: "Oho, Yeah" I said smirking then putting my helmet on walking to the arena waiting for CRDL, when they got to the arena we waited for the buzzer to go off I play some music through the speakers on my helmet.

Then I hear team RWBY and JNPR cheer.
RWBY/JNPR: "Good luck (Y/n)!" They cheered as I gave them a thumbs up. As the buzzer goes off starting the match sky and dove both charged at me swinging at me as I step back dodging all their attacks as I activated my semblance dodging everything with ease as Cardin charges me with his mace above his head as I tossed him over my shoulder landing on his back as I dodge a halberd without looking as I turn to see who tried to stab me with it was sky as I kicked him away then transformed fox then as the bass dropped in the song I unloaded my ice dust freezing him in place as I back spin kicked him shattering the ice and sending him into the wall taking out the rest of his aura effectively knocking him out.

Then looked at the rest of the three before they surround me as I point my sword at them taunting them to come and attack me dove charges me thinking I left my back open as he brings his sword down only for me to block one handed holding fox as I push his sword away then gave him a roundhouse it sent him into a side flip when he hit the ground he tried to get up again but I quickly planted my boot firmly on the side of his face knocking him out.