I watched Ty desparatly fumble with his hands. I knew he wanted to hug him but didn't feel that it was his place. i knocked him on the arm and forced him foward. 

sometimes people need a little push.........

or a violent shove!

His arms wrapped around Bodil, who was momentarily startled as tears continued to stream down his face.

"It's okay, we would have never let you die!" Ty whispered.

(Quick Ty POV)

I could see the water crawl down his face in large unending rivers. it broke me!

i felt my fingers twitch edging towards him as if it was natural. I stopped myself. remembering that it might be inappropriate.

then, with a strong push from Bashur, I edged forward and hugged him as tightly as I dared and whispered to him "we would never let you die!" 

He smelt sweet like he was doused in strawberries and cherry cola. His skin was cold conflicting the burning fire he was earlier. 

when I finally let go, my skin felt empty, craving his touch.

(Back to Bashur's POV)

When Ty pulled back, Bodil continued, wiping his eyes "I woke up 40 minutes ago and I felt fine, in fact, i felt amazing. My whole body is still tingling." He held out his arm and it was shaking involuntarily. "I stayed in bed for 5 minutes expecting it all to come back in a rush, but it didn't. I still got up slow. but it didn't even feel like i had even slept. I was wide awake. I bet you I could do a back flip if I tried! And look......" 

He turned around, looking for something, finally finding it, he made a motion for us to stay and ran towards the smashed door, collecting a small unseen shard no one had picked up. 

He ran back over and the dragged the glass across his palm. Shocked I gasped but before I had a chance to object, the cut was gone. just gone, no scar. it was just gone.....

"what. the......" I started

"I know" Bodil answered.

Ty tried to talk but it resulted in his mouth simply opening and closing like a fish.

"I know" Bodil said again.

"H-h-h-h-how?" Ty stuttered.

"I don't know, i accidentally cut myself on a razor when i went to the bathroom and spent 5 minutes hyperventilating on the floor afterwards....."

I opened my mouth to say something but was interupted by none other than Jordan.

"YO! Bash, Bodil, Ty! come on guys we're playing truth or dare! You in!" He ginned and leaned out of the shattered door.

Giving Bodil one more fearful look I began Jogging back towards the gorgeous guy hanging out gleefully.

(Another quick Ty POV)

"Wait!" Bodil whisper-yelled.

Bash was too far out to hear it but I turned around.

looking me in the eye he said "Thank you. I don't know what happened but I don't think I would have made it without you guys. so Thank you"

His eyes melted my heart. and my brain so all I could do was nod and wander off leaving him trailing behind.

"I would never let you die" I mumbled quietly to myself

(Back to Bashur's POV)

Jordan looked exhausted but at the same time, he was wide awake. his hair was extremely ruffled as if he had been endlessly running his hands through it.

he looked hot. not in that way...... but like he could have been sweating if it was a few degrees hotter. thought he is quite cute.......

"what's going on with Bodil?" He asked bringing me into the Kitchen.

My skin, fizzed, everything was alive. his hand gripped my wrist and let go in less than 3 seconds but just enough to leave an imprint of vibrating cells.

"Nothing." I manage to stumble out. Jordan raised his left eyebrow. "yeah, right....."

I can see he is suspicious but we stop talking as Ty and Bodil finally walk in.

"HEY" we hear Mitch yell from the living room. "YOU JAGS, GET IN HERE ALREADY!"

We all stroll into the living room, awkward silence spread between us. All of the other guys appeared to be already waiting.

"so what are we doing?" Bodil asked innocently.

"Truth," Mitch paused for dramatic effect "or DARE"

All I could think was God no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

I'm trying not to have to many POV changes in the same chapter but I think the next one will have a lot

sorry xxxx

#skyox moment in two or three more chapters <3

Zoe

RAINBOWS