Chapter 14: Birds and Bees

During the week, Laura finally opened herself up to new friends at school and her and Peter have never been closer. Makes sense because they've now seen each other naked. There's a couple times where they almost had sex again but May interrupted to say dinner was done. That was no surprise for Peter though. She always did that and it's not even on purpose. May was catching on that something might be going on behind closed doors. The way they seemed flushed and their answers were always short and awkward screamed that there was so much more happening. She even sat Peter down one night when Laura was studying with Ned.

"Peter, sweetie we need to talk." Usually the talks meant he was going to be grounded or someone they knew was extremely hurt.

His heart raced faster. Peter knows he didn't do anything to get him grounded so he's wondering who's hurt. This made him panic even more. He's been through too much to handle another hit.

"Peter honey, what's going on between you and Laura?" He sighed a mental sigh of relief. Ok so no one is hurt.

"Uh not much. She's doing really well in school and her and I have become really good friends." He opened up with a chuckle. He's not lying.

"Are you sure? Because if there's anything you need you do know you can ask me right?" Peter is now confused. What does she mean by that?

"Peter, are you and Laura you know, using protection? Do we need to bring back the Birds and Bees poem? I still have it." May didn't actually want to hear her nephew's answer but she was just being protective.

Peter's eyes widened. We're they that suspicious? Does he tell her that he's seen a respectable woman naked and have felt the pleasures of human touch? He's shocked that his aunt would start to think that. Naturally, that's what parental figures are like.

"Um.. May why do you have that still and I mean, we... you know. I mean I think you know. You said it. Laura and I... we... yeah. Yeah, we've had sex." He tried to cover it up but he already knows how difficult it is for him to lie to his aunt. He just can't do it.

"Are you using protection? Here, I have the poem." May hoped Peter will say yes as she stood up and pulled the poem out of the book. She wasn't ready to be Great Aunt May.

"Yeah, we are. Not ready to be a dad and you don't have to read that May." Peter chuckled nervously in fear that Laura and Ned could walk out at any moment.

"Alright, here we go... again." Peter tried to stop her but she kept going.

By the end of the poem, Peter was grateful the other two didn't come walking out and it was over. Embarrassment over. But for now they're just friends. Friends who... may want to keep having sex... over and over and over again. Tony told them when they arrived there would be a second round of dream sequences but not one that will throw you in a state of depression. Not one that some may take things too far if their subconscious doesn't stop. Laura and Peter volunteer to be the ones to go first. If Laura needs to get drunk again then she'd rather get this done and over with. She didn't trust the fact of it not depressing her. Like last time, they're hooked up again.

She drifts to a deep and "wakes up" in an apartment. It's not the one she's staying in currently though. She gets up and looks in the mirror. Same face but definitely not her shirt. Laura hears light snoring from behind her, causing her to turn around to see a shirtless, one leg out of the covers, Peter. Laura cocks an eyebrow and then smiles. Taking everything in she realizes their clothes are all over the place making a mess. She smiles even more biting her lip. Oh, the mess they'll have to clean up. Peter "wakes up" on a rooftop in his suit. He's just sitting on the edge waiting for excitement... like always. There's more crimes during the day that he can't get to because of school versus at night. At night it's dead.

What caught his attention wasn't anyone doing a crime but a familiar female body coming down the alleyway. He knew exactly who it was and headed down.

"Hey miss! Need any help?" Peter asked trying to sound heroic. She took her hood off. Laura giggled at his quirkiness.

"Why yes I do Spider-Man." She gave it right back.

"Well, what can I help you with?" He said.
He could feel the blood start to go to his head but acted like he was fine.

"Well, I got lost on the way home and I need directions." She said sounding like a damsel in distress, which caused them to giggle at how ridiculous they sounded.

"Where do you live miss? I'll take you right there." He said sounding like a hero again. She told him where his apartment was.

"Oh how can I repay you?" She said trying not to laugh at how stupid they were being.

Laura lays back down on the bed. All she could think about was how amazing it was to be lying next to someone as amazing as Peter. Laura placed her hand softly on the middle of his back and rubbed gently. This went on for a minute before he woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." He said leaning up. They kissed a sweet, sweet kiss.

"Good morning, Bug Boy." He groaned in slight annoyance.

"I liked it better when you were calling me Tiger last night. If you haven't noticed, I don't think I'm really the tiger here." Laura looked at his back and saw the scratch marks made from the night before, forgetting he's not a mutant and can heal as fast as herself.

"Sorry babe, I forget your not a mutant that heals quickly." She said kissing him again which turned into a mini make out session.

"You know, I can totally go for round three." Peter ran his fingers gently down her arm, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Am I really THAT good to where you want it again right now? Never thought the Parker boy could be that horny." He giggled at that response.

Of course he would be for her. She got to thinking, then she hopped on his lap. She's down for it. Peter grabbed her waist, not wasting any time getting to it. Back over in Peter's head, Laura is pulling his mask down to his mouth.

"Laura, are you sure?" He's only hushed by her.

She grabs the sides of his face and leans in. They kissed which turned into a make out session. Who knew making out upside down would be the highlight of Peter's teen years? On Laura's half, Tony and the doctor stood there stunned. Did they really just hear the things that they heard? They refused to look and Tony admits that he's regretting this round just as much as the last. What else is he going to get from these teens? The serum wears off and the both wake up. They look around and see that they're alone. They don't want to know why so they just get up and walk out.

"So what was your dream about?" Peter asked out of ear shot of everyone.

"You." Laura said with a smirk.

"Yeah mine was about you too. Not anything bad obviously." Peter admitted.

After that it was a comfortable silence. There's no way they're going to tell each other what went down in their dreams. They knew how they felt about each other so it was pretty obvious what might've gone down, they just felt bad for whoever had to watch that. The way Peter grabbed Laura's but then slipped his hand in her back pocket as they walked, it's safe to say that all things are good in this neighborhood.