The Brain Transplant

Hey guys! I'm starting another book, and I'm really excited to start this one!

Please note that this is a work of fiction. Any characters and events are all made up for the purpose of entertainment.

————————————————————————

I wasn't able to fit all of this in the description so here's the full description.

"I don't care how you feel, Day. You're obviously just a spoiled brat. Stay out of my way." Tyler said blankly, walking away from me. What did I ever do to him?

"I'm sorry, really. But you can't talk to me until you get your head out of your ass!" I grab his wrist and turn him around. "You don't know me Tyler."

•••

Brain cancer, also known as a brain tumor. It's a cancerous or non cancerous mass or growth of abnormal cells in the brain. Some common side effects are Epilepsy. Epilepsy is when your nerve cell activity in the brain is disturbed, causing seizures. Another side effect is migraines. Migraines are headaches that can lead to nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. One last side effect is Dementia. Dementia is a group of thinking and social symptoms that interfere with daily functioning. For some, this can include extremes nightmares of past trauma.

Daykota, Day, Linnel, a seventeen year old girl. Day has long brown, wavy hair. She has tan skin that's amazingly soft. Her green eyes are accompanied by pink plump lips. Her best friend's name is Sarah Finn. Blake Marshall, Sarah's boyfriend, and Sarah have been friends with Day for a while now. Day suffers from brain cancer. She deals with these symptoms every day, some symptoms worse than others. She doesn't stay in the hospital, her father insisted on hiring a few personal doctors. Her single father is a rich man, so she gets what she wants. But she's not proud of it.

Tyler Freeman, an eighteen year old singer and celebrity. He's a pale boy with black hair and green eyes. He lives by himself and earns a lot of money. He's good friends with Blake, but has no idea who Sarah and Day are. On the outside, Tyler is a stuck up celebrity who only cares about his money. On the inside, he's a caring and funny boy who loves his friends. He's been running from his past, but it will soon catch up to him.

What happens when Day is given two months left to live? What happens when Tyler and Day meet after a tragic and traumatic event? In this story, you will read through Day and Tyler's lives and learn more about the two.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoy this story! I really love to write, so if you could vote and share this story that would be amazing!

I will be holding off on writing his until I can write more on my other story, Finding Myself.

Until next time,
Stella