Chapter 25 - Skylar

Start from the beginning

He was gonna burn me.

I was scared.

I was terrified.

He looked down my body but stopped at my waist.

"This here cord should be able to wrap around yer lady waist..." He said to himself.

He forcefully pulled my shirt off. I tried to stop him, but he was much bigger than me.

He heated the whip and as soon as it hit my body I screamed.

"Finally. You make a sound." He hits my waist again.

"AH!!! S-STOP!!" I yell.

The whip left deep burns. My tears were running down my face, as I screamed in pain.

He picked me up and threw me on my back. He started kicking me while whipping my stomach and chest.

I was in more pain then I ever felt in my life.

I was being burnt.

Most were slight burns because the whip only made quick contact with my skin before it was picked up again, to hit me.

But it was at about 350°. That hurt.

He kept hitting the same spot over and over again, to the point where I saw blood.

"AHH!!!" I screamed. The hot whip hit my lower neck.

He kicked me so that I was on my stomach, the blood dripping into the floor, and started whipping my back.

I felt like I was gonna die. Or worse, survive.

Madam Misky opened the door and saw me being whipped.

"Stop it Hank. You'll ruin her body. She still has to dance." Madam Misky said and Hank stopped. But I still felt the burning. I still felt the pain.

Madam Misky referred to me as a girl. She said that it suits me better.

"Yes ma'am." Hank kicked me in the face, "Now get up ugly."

I got up.

"Go take a shower. You stink." Madam Misky demanded.

I took a cold shower, bandage the cut on my stomach, and tried to sleep.

But the paint was to much, so I ended up crying the whole night.

********

"Hey hey Skylar~" Alex said. I walked passed him. He could clearly see the pain and sadness in my face expression. "What's wrong? Is it Ryan?"

I shook my head.

"Well thats good new-"

"Go away." I say, cutting him off.

"What?"

"Go. Away." I say. Then Ryan walks up to me.

"Hey Skylar."

"Hey Ryan..." I say. Ryan looks perfectly normal like he didn't just kiss me the other day.

"Well, I don't want to ruin your little moment so I'll be on my jolly way." Alexander said and stomped off.

"Skylar are you ok?" Ryan asked. "If you want I ca-"

I cut him off.

"I'm coming over to your place today, so wait for me." I said and walked off.

I wanted to talk to him in private.

But I also didn't want to talk to him at all.

I felt so confused.