Chapter 18 | Date Night 2

Beginne am Anfang

I went to my drawer and looked for some to wear. I found some and slipped it on then walked back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my brush, brushing my waves. After I was done I rubbed my hand down my face, making my way to my closet. I scanned over my many pairs of shoes trying to see which ones would match my fit. I finally decided on a pair and put them on. I sprayed on some cologne then grabbed my phone. I walked to the living room and grabbed my keys, making my way towards the door. I walked out, locking my door and walked to my car. Once I was in, I whipped out my phone and texted Sky. I let her know I was on my way. I started the car and made my way to her house.

Skylar Rose

"So, how I look ?" I asked Lala and Des, doing a 360.

"Girl you looking like a whole meal." Lala said.

"Right, and Dave gone eat you!" Des responded, making me laugh.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and posed, looking in the mirror at myself.

"I do look good, don't it ?" They just laughed at me.

"So, he still ain't told you were he taking you ?" Des asked.

I shook my head no. " Nah, Dave always does this." I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's cute, it's kinda like a surprise." Lala said.

"Well, Ionn like surprises." I said, putting my hand on my hip.

"Girl shut up, you gone learn to like them cause Dave just that type of niggah." Lauren said, shrugging. I shook my head at her.

"Yeah, he love popping up on yo ass and to keep your ass guessing." Des added. I was getting tired of them.

"Whatever."

My phone beeped and it was a message from David letting me know that he would be here in a few. I responded with an ok and turned to Destiny and Lauren.

"Ok, y'all ain't got to go but y'all got to get the hell up out of here." I said to them, pulling them up and pushing them to the door. They snatched their arms from me and grabbed their belongings.

"We know when we not wanted." Des said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, we going. Just remember who was here before the dick." Lauren said walking out the door, making me and Des laugh.

"Whatever, see y'all later. Love y'all." I said, giving both of them a hug. We pulled away and they walked towards Des car. I watched them get in the car then drive off. I closed my door and walked to my room, and looked in the mirror. I touched up my hair a bit and put on some more lip gloss. I wasn't too dressed up because he said not to. He said to just dress comfortable.

My doorbell went off and I looked in the mirror one more time, giving myself a once over

My doorbell went off and I looked in the mirror one more time, giving myself a once over. I jogged over to my door, peeping out the peep hole. I already had an idea of who it was but still decided to check. Once I saw who it was, a smile plastered over my face. I stepped back and opened the door and looked at Dave. He was looking so good, but that was always.