For Earth, For Cybertron

The battle was only beginning as the Autobots, plus Shelby, entered the ship. Guns a blazing.  Shelby was surprised to realize she had more than enough bullets for her weapons. They were wrapped around her torso. Magazines on the sides of her thighs. Shelby heard Optimus giving out orders. She would be on her own, going to find Ratchet. Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen covering her. Being small enough she could easily maneuver though the troops, who weren't expecting her. Using her tactical strategies from the military, she continued swiftly, trying to find Ratchet. "Ratchet, come in Ratchet." She spoke quickly though the link. "Shelby! What are you doing on the ship." He was surprised to hear her voice. "I'm here to save you. Duh." She said with a smile. "I'm on my way to where they are holding the Omega lock. Are you wearing the suit?" He whispered. "Yes." She said still running through the halls, making sure not to be seen. "You should be able to track my location. Not just mine, everyone's." He explained how to bring it up for her. "Awesome, Ratchet. I'll be by you shortly. Just hold off fighting Shockwave, tell I get there." She said with a smirk on her face. 

She ran, following Ratchets signal. She rounded a corner, moving so fast, she didn't realize she was going to run into a con, tell she practically did. "Woah!" She yelled, skidding on her feet. There was a giant red foot about to step on her. "Shelby?" Knockouts husky voice questioned as he knelt down next to the suited girl. "Knockout? What are you doing?" She yelled up to him. "Getting out of here. I don't need my finish to be ruined. "Well get out of the way then. I got to go." She began to run off. "Be careful." He called off after her. She didn't bother to acknowledge it, she had to get to Ratchet. Knockout stood there for a moment, watching her run off. He then shook his head, getting back to business and ran to his room. Down the hall, Shelby managed to avoid some of Megatrons troops as they ran to go fight the Autobots. She watched her visor screen as she got closer and closer to Ratchets signal. She was soon on top of the signal, but Ratchet was no where in sight. 

The sounds of fighting came from the other side of the giant door in front of her. "He started the fight without me." She swore. Now she needed to find a way to get in. She wasn't big enough to get the door to automatically open. She tried jumping up and down, but that did nothing and only made her look silly, as well as feel silly. She noticed the panel on the side, it looked like a keypad. "Hmmm, I wonder." She said looking down at her pistol. She holstered her pistol and grabbed her shotgun that was on her back, loaded it and cocked it back. She made sure no one was coming, aimed her shotgun at the keypad. She took in a deep breath, slowly breathed out and pulled the trigger, shattering the keypad. The doors open in a instant and she ran though. Her eyes searching for Ratchet. They finally landed on him fighting with Shockwave. "Oh no you don't, Shockwave." She yelled as she ran to get into the fight. 

She took out her pistol and started shooting, making sure to get in between his armour. He was going to hurt for hurting Ratchet. "Shelby!" Ratchet yelled for her, holding his shoulder. "You think you can defeat me puny girl. To think I built you that suit, now you use it against me." Shockwave taunted. "Maybe you should of thought twice about that, one-eyed freak." She retaliated. She wasn't going to let him get under her skin. He took a few shots at her, lucky for her she was able to get out of the way in time. The podium near them, began to beep. Shockwave took a quick shot at Shelby. Barely missing her, but she landed painfully when she jumped out of the way. "Lord Megatron, the Omega lock is fueled and ready." Shockwave said aloud. Shelby moved while he wasn't watching, over to Ratchet, assessing his injures. They felt the floor begin to shake. Ratchat grabbed her, trying to protect her. 

The floor began to open, reveling the Omega lock. As soon as it clicked open all the way, blasters began to shoot in. Neither Ratchet or Shelby could see who it was, but they assumed it was Optimus. Shelby scrambled out of Ratchets hand to go see what was going on down there. She crawled to the edge and saw Optimus and Dreadwing batteling Megatron. Megatron got a good hit on Dreadwing, causing him to be thrown over board. Shelby screamed his name. He was able to grab the edge of the lock. He jumped and transformed, flying up to Shelby. "Oh thank god. You scared me!" She yelled at him. "Love you to, sweetspark." He yelled over the clanking of metal as he started to battle Shockwave.