Chapter Eighty Four

"You ready sweet heart?" The witch asks me as I lay on a marble slack next to Becky.

"Sure" I said moving around trying to feel just slightly comfortable. I look up at her and she's just smiling down at me. I look away and towards Becky. Time was still stopped so everything was still. Oh Becky. She was as heart struck as me, she did this all for Will.

Arthur...I really hope that I can survive this. My life is him and I fought so hard for him. As I look at Becky I realized I wasn't just fighting for a mate but a family. Becky, Arthur, Derek, and everyone else is my family. I really hope I survive this, for them.

"Okay. I'm old fashion so I don't really like needles. Its slow and unsatisfying." I look back at the witch and see a knife appear in her hand.

"So I'm going to slice your wrists and let you bleed into these bowls" She says pointing to the floor and I see that there were bowls on either side of me.

"Once I get all the blood I need I will bandage you up, dead or alive. For I don't want you to die...but again I don't care." She says coming closer to me and I sigh.

"Okay. Just give me your word that you will do my demands" I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Yeah I give you my word. Let's get this party started" She says rising the knife up. Time started again and I could hear the lightning and rain. I look over to Becky and she was still laying there and I could hear Lily calling my name but I didn't look to her. The witch says some words in another language. When I felt the blade start to cut my wrists I close my eyes.

Why are you doing this!?

Lily yells in my head, I ignore her. I knew what I was doing, I know why I was doing it. The witch continue to talk in another language as my blood comes out my wrists. I tried not to think about how it feels because it just reminds me of the time the monsters had me.

I didn't think about the world without me, for I wasn't much to it. I sure didn't think about Arthur for I know if I did I would stop this. So I started thinking about my life before all this. Before the Monsters, my new friends, my amazing mate. I started to think about my parents.

I miss them so much. When they taught me how to walk or ride a bike. When we went on our first camping trip and I slept outside on the grass. The first time I shifted and they still loved me even though I was a monster. I wonder where I would be if they weren't killed. Would I be graduating or in a science laboratory. Would I have a boyfriend or would my wolf not allow it and make me wait for my mate. Would I look for him or live as a human?

So many or's and if's. But IF  I were turn back time and choose a path, what path would I choose? The one with my family who would still be alive or the path that I am living now. Dying to save one of my best friends and two babies.

I felt something wet go down my cheek. I looked up but didn't see anything dripping from above me. The liquid continue to go down until it went in my mouth and it tasted like salty water. Was I crying?

I laughed. I was crying! I haven't cried in two years and I start to again in this situation. I squeezed my arms which made the blood come out faster. I wanted this to go faster. More tears went down my cheeks but I didn't sob or feel my cheeks get red. I continue to close my eyes but I can feel the witches eyes on me and can tell she was surprised.

I could sense she was bending down to pick up the bowls of my blood. I open my eyes and see her walking to Becky. I was still bleeding for I promised her some blood. She says more words I didn't know, her eyes turned white and she lifted the bowls above her heard. She yelled over the storm and Becky started to float. The witch then started to pour the blood over Becky's body. The blood stained the dress until it cover her whole body then she started to glow.