Chapter Thirty Nine

"And then we kissed." I told Becky as I clean off tables at the Pigs Den. I only saw Arthur in second period after the kiss but found out he had to go back home for pack business. I wish I got more time with him but he had to go.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!" She screamed then apologized to the costumers she was talking to.

"Do you think it was to soon?" I asked now realizing it might have been to soon to kiss, we don't even know what we were.

"Girl, You are so late! When you find your ma- your someone you have to pounce at the second, not freaking two months later." She shook her head as she talked to her costumers. I went back to scrubbing tables.

'She's right you know' Twilight said

'How? We just freaking met! And only had one date, plus we hated each other at one point' I told her.

'You are a werewolf Iris! Stop acting like a love stick teenage human girl!' She yelled getting frustrated.

'I wasn't raised a freaking werewolf Twilight! I had two normal human parents since I was one!' I yelled back getting frustrated now too.

I shut her out and got back to scrubbing the tables, wishing I didn't bring up my parents. I hate to think about them. I love my parents, I really do but when I think of them I see that horrible night again. I wish they were here so I can tell then about Arthur and my new friends. I wish they were here to tell me I didn't have to work till midnight and only get 5 hours of sleep. I wish they were here so I didn't have to be on my own for two years.

But they weren't. So I carried on to scrubbing the tables around the bar.

...

"Come one. Scream for me baby!!" The monster yells at me as he burns me with a fire torch, but I didn't dare scream knowing what they would do to me if I do. So I just clenched my fists that were tided together over my head.

It was getting easier and easier to control my screams now. After being tortured for 251 days, I'm getting use to it.

I getting use to not screaming.

"I wonder how you survived living with human parents for 15 years?" it said putting down the torch and getting a chair and sitting on it.

I didn't say anything.

"You know they aren't your real parents right?" It said and again I didn't say anything.

"They were bad parents to. Hiding the truth and not helping you with the werewolf stuff. They were really easy to kill, tasted delicious." It said and I yelled and screamed wiggling around trying to get it. It couldn't talk about my parents like that. They were the best parents. They loved me as I loved them.

"Good. You screamed." It smiled.

"AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed sitting up in my bed. I looked around and saw I was safe and sound in my room and took deep breaths seeing everything was okay. I got up to take a shower not caring to look at the time just wanting to feel nothing right now. So when I was in the bathroom I stripped and turned on the cold water. And went under the shower head.

"Come on Will. Show me!" I yell at Will in school. It was morning and I was hanging out with Will who wrote a poem that I wanted to see.

"No." He said and I crossed my arms and pouted.

"The puppy face wont work with me sweetheart." He said and I sighed in frustration.

"You're mean" I said as he shuts his locker. He laughs. And we started walking away from his locker and deeper into the hallways. We stopped when we were next to David at his locker.

"Hey guys." David said to us and I said hi back. The three of us get in a conversation.

I glance behind David to see Arthur. I smiled but frowned when I saw who he was talking to. It was Brittney and she was flirty with Arthur. How I knew that she was flirting was because she was touching his arm. I clenched my fist and growled. Which I did not purposely mean to do.

What the fucking hell was the slut doing. I said in my head

"Whats wrong Iris?" Will asked me as he looks in the direction I was looking in.

"Oh" He said and I started to walk towards them. Will and David behind me. I was a few feet away from Author and Brittney and was able to hear her laugh.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around that's when my fist hit her face. She stepped back holding her nose which was bleeding. I didn't hit her as hard as I did last time but hard enough that I made her bleed.

"Whoa!" I hear Arthur yell behind me. But I didn't care. Brittney stood up straighter and faced me. She growled and walked up to me and we were face to face.

"Your going to pay for that" She said then punched me in the face. My head flew back and I sprung it right back.

"You hit like a bitch too." I said as I punch her in the same spot making her scream. I grabbed her hair and banged her head on my knee. She fell on the floor her face already bruising. I squatted down grabbing her hair and bringing her head closer to me.

"Stay away from Arthur or I will finish the job." I whispered in her ear quiet enough that no one can hear us and I let go of her hair and stood up. I wiped my hands on my pants. I looked up to a shock David, Will, and Arthur. No one else seemed to be in the hallways. I felt something dripping down my face. I touched it and it was blood. She broke my nose.

I grabbed my nose and put it back to normal. I heard the crunch and crack but didn't feel the pain. I cracked my neck and wiggled my hands. I looked up to the guys that were looking down to Brittney then to me then to Brittney then just stared at me.

"Guys. Staring isn't nice" I said to them and they were looking at me crazy.

"YOU PUT YOUR BROKEN FREAKING NOSE BACK IN PLACE WITHOUT EVEN FLINCHING!!" Will yelled at me.

"Dam Will. Calm down." I said then finally realized how much trouble am going to get in because of this. "Fuck!"

I grabbed my bag and started walking to the front of the school needing a smoke right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two updates in the same day!

Because I felt so bad for taking forever to update I hope you guys enjoy these two new chapters.

Please vote and comment with what you guys think. Sorry again for the super late updates.