Chapter Forty

'Why are you stressing so much over this?' Twilight asked

I'm outside in front of the school smoking because my emotions are going wild and my mind won't stay in place.

'I knocked out Brittney, AGAIN! I'm going to get expelled. I need my high school diploma' I yelled at her pacing while taking huge puffs of my cigarette.

'She deserved it. Touching our mate like that' she growled.

I shut her out needing alone time with my thoughts.

I was out of place with this incident. I crossed the line by a mile. If the principle finds out I'll be kicked out for good. What about Arthur? What does he think about this incident? Do I look to attached to him? What about the guys? Will they think me and Arthur did something that made me more attached to him? Or all three, will they think am crazy?

All these questions and if's are making my head hurt. I sit down on the steps. I take a few more puffs till my cigarette turns to ash, then I pull out another one and light it.

Why did I have to be so fucking stupid!

"Hey" I hear a voice that belonged to a guy I'm scared will hate me. I close my eyes and took a silent deep breath.

"Hey" I turned around with a tight smile to Arthur who walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Do you mind if I continue to smoke?" I asked and he shook his head. I took another puff. We sat in silence for awhile till he cleared his throat.

"So...with what happened earlier....?" He asked.

"Yeah. Not one of my best moments" I said looking over to him. He was already looking at me. I gulped when I got trapped in his eyes and beauty.

"Why?" He asked and I turned away.

"Why it's not one of my best moments? Well for on-"

"Why did you punch her?" He asked interrupting me. I took another puff of my cigarette.

Um...it seemed like she was flirting with you." I said unsure and kind of embarrassed. I didn't look at him, didn't want to see his reaction.

"My wolf kind of took over too." I said hoping that might help.

'Don't blame it on me!' Twilight yells and I shut her out.

"I shouldn't have done it, I know." I said throwing the rest of my cigarette on the floor and about to get up but a hand goes around my wrist.

"Don't say that. We are mates. Mates are suppose to get jealous and hurt the ones that are trying to take their mate away." He said now standing and turned me around and grabbing the side of my face and making me lock eyes with him.

"I would've done that but ten times worse if I saw a guy doing that to you. I should've stopped her before you so I apologize for that. But to be honest that was hot." He said and I laughed at the end. We stared at each other for awhile till Author glanced down at my lips.

"May I?" He asked inching closer.

"Yes you may." I said and he put his lips on mine. He gently moved his lips against mine. I moved mine in sync with his. The other hand that wasn't on my face went to the small of my back bringing me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and squeezing the fabric.

We both separated and like last time we put are foreheads on each others.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I asked him looking up to him. He smiled

"Yes" He said and my head fell but he tilted my chin up.

"And I love crazy" He said to me and I smiled and laughed stepping away.