Chapter Thirty

I haven't seen Arthur in few days after he told me his past. I just wish he knew it wasn't his fault. It was never his fault.

It was now Friday, Emily and Olivia are going to drag me to the mall for a costume for tomorrows party.

"Do you have any ideas with what you want to be?" Emily asks me as we look through some costumes at a store. But none of them caught me eye. And most of the ones they were showing me were a little to showy with the skin.

"You need some help girls?" An Employee from the store asks. I was about to say no thanks but Emily beat me to it.

"Yeah. We have no idea what my friend here should be this year." She said pointing at me. The lady looked at me up and down.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked me.

"Iris" And she smiled

"I have the perfect costume for you" She said turning around and leaving us. And she comes back with a beautiful costume that I would never pass up.

"Okay. We will be coming back here at 5 tomorrow. See ya" Emily says dropping me off at my apartment building. I wave goodbye and as they leave. I took all my thing and went upstairs and into my apartment. I walk straight into my bedroom and hanged up my costume. It was perfect. I was glad I was able to buy it myself, even though the girls wanted to. I went back into the living room grabbing a snack and plopped down on my couch turning on the TV and went to Netflix and started to watch my show, Bones. When Arthur left after we talked, me and the boys plugged in the TV and they said I could use their Netflix they even made me my own Profile. We stayed up all night watching funny movies. It was a fun night but I could hardly concentrate with Arthur on my mind.

I fell asleep on my couch not liking the dream that I was getting.

I was starving. I was in these woods for weeks without food or water. I would be able to survive with out them for months but I needed them, I couldn't be weak in these woods. I heard a ruffle and a growl to my right. I went in the direction and saw a fresh dead deer on the floor. My mouth watered. I heard a growl and it came from a wolf who was hovering over the deer growling at me. I growled back I was so hungry. I would kill for it.

I pounced on the wolf killing it instantly and started eating the deer devouring every piece of meat on its bones. I didn't care about the blood all over my mouth, not caring that the others wolf's blood was in my teeth. After finishing the deer I looked over to the wolf. It shifted back into human form and it was a teenager. Wolves would rarely shift into human when they die in wolf form. I looked into the dead boys unblinking eyes and walked away from him and the deer I killed him for.

I took deep breaths sitting up on the couch. I hate the dreams of me when I was surviving in the woods in wolf form. I would kill on a regularly bases. I got up and looked at the time, 7:00 am. I changed into some work out clothes wanting to go on a jog to put my mind to ease.

I plugged in my earphones in my ears as I start to jog on the street. I headed in the direction of the school. I wanted to run through the woods. I ran into the schools back where some people would eat like me. I stopped at my lunch tree and looked into the forest. I had a nightmare in the woods do I really want to go into a forest. I didn't care and started to run in the woods. I knew I was on someone's territory but they won't do anything, I hope. I ran through the forest.

I should hate the forest. I should run away from it when ever I have the chance but instead I'm running in it. The forest was where bad memories were made. I got captured by the monsters in the forest. I killed many lives in the forest. And I'm running in it for exercise.