Chapter Sixty Two

Arthur POV

She's been gone for two hours now and I was starting to get worried. She was really mad at Will, it was scary. I really thought she was going to hurt him. But it did shine light on the fact we must question Ellie. Because I am soon to be Alpha I must go against Parker's wishes and question her. Will and David won't be happy but it must be done.

I continue to pace back and forth in my room as I wait for Iris to come back. I was about to go after her but thought maybe she needed time alone. It was scary not knowing where she is. My stomach started to ache with worry that shes hurt somewhere. She is strong, smart and witty so I shouldn't worry. But I have to. Shes my mate, my other half, shes my world. She changed me for the better and I can't lose her.

I hear a knock at my door and I rush over hoping that it was her. I open it but to only find Will. I frown and sigh.

"Yes Will" I start just wanting him to already say what he wanted.

"I came to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have said any of that and I will now listen to what ever Iris has to say. I'm sorry" He said and I again sigh.

"Don't apologize to me but to Iris. She was the one effected by your words." I said and he nodded. He then started to look behind me around in my room.

"Where is she?" He asked and I shrugged. I opened my door wider so he could come in. I then walk over to my bed and sit. I put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. Iris being gone is starting to stress me out.

"Iris did a job on you, huh?" he said and I lift up my head to look him as my left foot went up and down rapidly.

"I don't know where she is. Its starting to scare me" I said worried. I stand up and started to pace as Will sits on my bed.

"Iris is tough. She'll be okay" He said laying down on my bed. I exhale my breath that I was holding knowing Will was right. I then grab one of my bean bags and sit on it near Will.

"Whats bugging you?" I asked and he sat up looking at me. I then truly saw how tried he looked. He had major bags under his eyes, he looked pale and his eyes seemed stressed and darker.

"I found my mate" He said and my eyes widened. I smiled.

"What!? Man, that's awesome. Who is she?" I said happy for him but he didn't seem happy about it.

"That's the problem, I don't know. All I know is a name. Becky" He said and my jaw dropped. Becky as in Iris's friend Becky?

"How did she looked like" I wanted to be sure with what Becky he was talking about.

"She was beautiful. Really dark hair, hazel eyes, and freckles across her nose and cheeks. She had a great body to. She was so fucking hot." He said and he was definitely talking about Iris's friend Becky.

"I know who she is. And even maybe where she is right now" I said and he shot up with happiness.

"Are you serious!? H-how?" He asked and I stood up.

"She's Iris's friend. Want to try and find her?" I asked and he nodded we then started to walk out the door but he stopped.

"I should change first." He said running down the hall and into his room. I then jog downstairs and into the kitchen. Emily and Olivia were there baking cupcakes.

"Whats up little sis" I said walking behind her kissing the top of her head.

"Baking red velvet cupcakes" She said putting her finger in the batter and licking it off.

"Wheres Iris?" Olivia asked as she takes out freshly baked cupcakes out of the oven.

"I don't know. She left a few hours ago. Will pissed her off. Like, can your brother keep his opinions to himself" I said leaning against the counter. Olivia laughed.