Chapter Three

It's now finally the weekend and I successfully not made any contact with werewolves at the school, I might of bumped into them in the hallway but I guess that doesn't count. I have not made any friends yet. Some werewolves still looked at me strangely but I just ignored them.

Its now Saturday morning and I'm getting ready to go work at The Pigs Den. I decided to work longer on weekends because I don't get enough time on the week days. I grab my things and headed out the door, down the stairs, and now in the fresh morning air. I take a deep breath in, hold it, then out. I grab a cigarette and walk to the bus stop, loving that its a foggy today.

...

"Joe what do you mean you have a girlfriend" I asked Joe, one of the regular customer's at the bar. He now tells me he has a girlfriend when he said he didn't a few days ago.

"I met her online, on a dating app. She's great. Her name is Jolene, ironic right? She's a veterinarian and loves motorcycles" He said so happily as I wipe down the table next to him.

"I'm glad your happy. When can I meet this lovely Jolene?" I asked him, happy he found a nice girl better than his last girlfriends.

"Soon, very soon. You'll love her Iris" He said. I smiled at him and walked over to another table that needed cleaning. I was super happy for Joe in finding a nice girl. After I finished wiping down all the tables that needed cleaning I went in the kitchen seeing if anyone needed help.

"No need Iris, you should go back out seeing only you and Becky are the only waitresses today." The cook Andy said. I nodded and headed back out and talked to the customers seeing if they needed anything else.

"Hey boys. Need any refills?" I asked several men playing pole.

"I'll like one." One man said. I grabbed his cup and went to the bar to get another beer for the guy. I know I'm under age to serve beer but not everyone knows that, besides I look 18.

Its finally busy and I'm running around the bar getting everyone's orders and drinks dreading that there was only two waitresses working tonight because a few couldn't make it.

"Hey there hot cakes. What about we head over to my place" A man said to me just needing one more sip of his beer to be completely drunk.

"No can do. Have work till 12." I said as I grabbed his empty glasses and put it on the tray in my hand.

"I'll wait" He said taking his sips to drunkenness. I roll my eyes and walk away taking more empty glasses on the way.

"To many people hit on you Iris" Marvin said taking a sip of his beer as I clean off tables.

"That's what happens when you work at a bar Marvin" I said and he just let out a gruff as a reply, I let out a little laugh. Marvin was a big brother figure to me even though he was 39. As I walk by cleaning tables some guy almost slapped me on the butt, luckily I caught his wrist before it hit me. I turned around as I see a few shocked guys looking at me seeing how quickly I caught the guys hand.

"Fast reflexes" I said shrugging and let go of the guys hand and walked away cleaning and taking orders.

"How did you do that. Catching the guys wrist?" Some lady asked me as I got her order.

"I have fast reflexes and don't tolerate being touch by guys I don't know, especially drunk guys." I said writing her order down.

"What are you? A spy or something?" She asked and I laughed at her thought thinking that I was a spy, more like a werewolf.

"If I told you I would have to kill you" I said smiling and she let out a laugh and I turned around and headed to place her order. Some people are so friendly here. I love working at the Pigs Den, I really do except with the guys hitting on me. It took time to get use to this job. I really thought I would get fired at some point but Sally was patient with me and helped a lot. I was never a waitresses before this job and it was harder than it seemed. I was more scared back then but I got use to it. I got used to my surroundings.

"Iris can you take out the trash" I hear Sally ask me from behind the bar. I nodded and went into the back to the kitchen to grab the trash. As I was throwing the trash away I heard some movements deeper into the alley. I looked to where the sounds were but I didn't see anything. I shrugged it off and went back into the bar.

"Good job tonight Iris." Sally tells me as we lock up the bar calling it a night.

"Thanks Sally" I then walk to the bus stop taking out a cigarette. As I was walking I felt someone's stare but when ever I look around I could never find the source. It was kind of creepy but I didn't mind to much seeing they couldn't follow me home without me knowing.

As I sat at the bus stop I still felt someone staring at me and I tried to ignore it and just focus on the good beautiful night.