Chapter Forty Five

"The girls will be coming down stairs soon Rainbow. Don't get to comfy." Arthur says to me. I was still sitting on him, my head on his shoulder and I was tracing his collarbones.

"Do I have to go?" I asked him and he let out a laugh.

"I think it would be a good idea if you did." He said.

"Can you come then? You and the guys?" I asked hopefully sitting up. The guys went into the kitchen so it was just Arthur and I in the living room.

"As much as I would love to spend time with you all day me and the boys have a pack meeting to get to." He said and I frowned as I trace my finger along his jaw. He put his hand the side of my face and I lean into it as I look into his eyes.

"Don't give me that pouty face." He said and I put my lip out a little more. He rolled his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him as Will and David came back in. They sat in their usual seats and started to watch TV.

Arthur turned my face back to him and kissed me. I moved my lips with his and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He grabbed my hips pulling them closer to him. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I pulled him closer wanting more. He tasted so good as his tongue went everywhere in my mouth.

We pulled apart to breathe and he smiled at me.

"I love doing that." He said and I smiled and nodded agreeing. I put my head on his taking a deep breath wishing we can stay like this all day.

"I have to go find my keys. Can you find my shoes for me?" I asked him getting up and he got up with me.

"Sure" he said, I smiled and headed for the stairs and to Arthur's room. I went inside and tried to find the mug where he said the keys would be in. I found the cup that says, 'Number 1 brother' and smiled as I got the keys from the mug. I then went back out the bedroom and down stairs.

Arthur wasn't there but finally Olivia and Emily were and both ready. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"You ready to go?" Emily asked and I nodded. Arthur's comes back tossing my shoes to me then sat on the couch. I went to the front door to wait for the girls but they went to their brothers and gave them a hug.

Aww so sweet they even kissed there cheeks...and they left lipstick marks.

"Argh!! Come on!!" Arthur and Will said in sync and they both laughed. Olivia skipped away but Emily stayed and held out her hand to Arthur.

"Money for Iris" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Then l'll give it too Iris" he said taking out his wallet. She gasped.

"You don't trust me!?" She said acting shocked. He again rolled his eyes.

"I don't trust you with my money" he said and she glared crossing her arms and walked away.

I went over to Arthur to get the money and he gave it to me, a credit card. I hesitantly take it.

"Can you really trust me with your money?" I asked him and he looked at me with a small smile.

"It's another step in our relationship and I know you will spend it wisely. Which means get an iPhone. " he said and I smiled taking it. I then went to the door and was about to step out but Arthur called my name. I jogged over to him.

"You need something?" I asked confused. He turns around facing me and stands on his knees on the couch and he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him.

"You forgot something." He said making a kissy  face wanting me to kiss his lips. I laughed and kissed his forehead instead. He frowned opening his eyes. I laughed again getting out his grasp and ran out the door to catch up with the girls.