Chapter Fourteen

The last period bell rings and I get up to go out. I start walking to my locker to pack up my stuff. When I was walking over there I saw Arthur leaning against my locker. I growled when I saw him.

"What do you want" I growled. I opened my locker when he stepped away.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh when you said you didn't want me as I was in your arms trying to get comfort from almost destroying that part of the forest. That from yesterday? Because I sure don't" I slammed my locker shut and walked out side into the parking lot leaving Arthur behind me. I know I said I was going to somehow persuade him to fall in love with me, but right now I am to angry with him.

I saw Will leaning against a car and when he saw me he smiled back at him. I walk over to him and stood in front of him with a smile still on my face.

"So where are we going" I asked and he shrugged going around the car to get in the drivers side. I laughed and got in the passenger seat.

"Do you have anywhere in particular?" He asked as he starts the car.

"I really don't do this often. Hang out with friends, so I guess we can go where ever you go with your friends" I said as I look out the window.

"Well most of my friends are guys" He said as we just drive around.

"It would be cool to know what guys do, so I'm fine with that." I said as he turns a corner and we past my apartment.

"Then can I bring one more friend with us?" He asked and I nodded the more the merrier. We drive in silence. I look outside as buildings and trees pass by in blurs. The radio was playing silently in the back ground as Will drives to pick up his friend.

I wonder if it was a good idea for me to hang out with Will seeing he is friends with Arthur. But again that might catch attention from Arthur towards me and I would have a friend.

"So. How close are you with Arthur?" I asked him and he smiled as if he knew something.

"Well. I am his best friend and next to be beta." I nodded seeing they were really close. Beta? That's another high position in a pack. I looked at Will and saw he was very attractive. He had a strong jaw line, blue eyes, he was tan, with brown hair. He seemed nice but he might also be like Arthur, a jerk.

"Have you found your mate yet?" I asked him and he smiled.

"No. But I have a feeling that I will soon. Man, I can't wait for a mate. To love someone so much that you cant even explain. To see there face every morning you wake up and go to sleep. To have children with. I always dreamed about having a mate since I was 12. I never could talk to the guys about this stuff, seeing they'll say that I'm being a total girl." He scuffed as he turns another corner into the woods.

"I love to hear about your mate like that, nothings wrong with that. Its not a total girl thing, yes usually girls talk about it more but only because they aren't shy to express their feeling to other friends." I said as we stop in front of the pack house where Arthur would tutor me. But I don't know if he will continue doing that for me. 

"Are you good at math?" I asked Will as someone comes out of the pack house and towards us. He was the same guy that was with Will the first time we met.

"I guess." Will says as the second guy comes and sits in the back seat.

"Hey Iris" the guy says seeming unsure.

"Iris this is David" Will says as he backs out away from the pack house and unto the road again.

"Hey" I said looking behind me at David who was looking kind of nervous. I was confused. Do I scare him?

"Are you scared of me?" I asked and he looked shocked.

"No. Why would I be scared of you? Your a girl and I'm much bigger than you" he said seeming more nervous. But I growled when he implied I was weaker because I'm a girl.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I cant beat your ass" I growled and he gulped. "Would you like to start over?"

"Yes" He said as he nodded and I smiled and reached my hand out.

"My name is Iris" He took my hand and shook it.

"I'm David" and he looked more calmer. I turned back around seeing a smile on Will's face and I rolled my eyes and looked out the window wondering where we were going. I didn't realize that lone wolves were that scary to others. 

We finally stopped at our destination parking in a parking lot. I look outside and saw we were in front of a bowling place. I was confused. He does this with his friends often? I don't even remember the last time I went bowling so this is new for me, a little. The boys start to get out and walk to the bowling place and I go right behind them.

We walk in and towards a lady behind a desk with shoes behind her.

"Welcome to Fun Bowling. How may I help you?" She tells the boys not even seeing I was here. She was to busy undresses the boys with her mind that she didn't even acknowledge me when Will asked for my shoes size.

"Um. A 10" I told him confused why he needed them. He told the girl my shoe size and she looked confused, finally looking over to me.