Chapter Sixty Three

Iris POV

I tip toe in Arthur's room. It was 2 in the morning and I finally came back. I had to calm down so I walked around, shifted, and visited Lily. It was a long time and just an hour ago I saw how late it was so I decided to come back to the pack house.

It was dark in the room as I walk to the closet to get one of Arthur's T's. I silently went into the closet and started to get undress and put on a black T.

I tip toe back out and to the bed. I hope Arthur didn't worry much about me being gone. I go under the covers and was about to cuddle up to Arthur but he wasn't there.

Where is he? I ask myself. I yawned getting really sleepy. He will come at one point, lets just hope I don't get a nightmare as he's gone.

Arthur POV

Where is she? I ask myself as I leave her apartment. Derek didn't know where she was and he tried to reassure me she'll be find, 'She's a tough cookie'. Derek was unusual but I have this feeling that I can trust him. If Iris can I can.

I was getting worried sick about her, its 2 am and I have no clue where she is.

'Is Iris back?' I mind link David. Among the pack people can mind link each other, which is talking to each other through the mind.

'I'll check in your room' he replied. I get in the car and head in the direction of the Pigs Den thinking maybe she's there and I didn't see her when I was there.

'She's asleep in your bedroom' David says back as I was a mile awhile from the Pigs Den. I release a breath that I didn't even I was holding. I'm just glad she is safe and sound.

I take a sharp turn in the direction the pack house so I can see Iris. I missed her miserably since she's been gone, it was killing me. I would think I would be more calmer if I knew where she was but because I had no clue and she didn't call or text me I was terrified that she got hurt.

I park in front of the pack house and practically jump out the car just wanting my mate in my arms. As I was walking to the staircase to go upstairs to my room I heard a scared Emily talking over the phone in the kitchen.

"He's where!?....What happen?.....He's okay, right?....When will he get out?....okay good you scared me for a moment." I go into the kitchen where Emily was on the phone. she looked over to me and I mouth what's wrong. She just put a finger up for me to wait.

"Arthur and I will for sure come visit over the break this week...love you too, bye" She then hangs up the phone and sighs in relief.

"What happen?" I asked going closer to her, scared something bad happened.

"Sammy was rushed to the Emergency room today, he broke his arm. He's okay and will come out tomorrow morning, he's staying there for the night with mom and dad." She said and I nodded. I was just glad he's okay. Sammy was my youngest brother, 8.

" So we are visiting this break" I said crossing my arms. I totally wasn't and I really don't want too. James was there right now and I wasn't ready to see him just yet.

"I know you don't want to see James but mom and dad misses us. We haven't seen them in a month and a half  now, and you haven't even talked to them either." She said yawning and I nodded. It was true I haven't had any contact with them for a long time now. I've been busy with school, the pack, the case, and Iris. I just hope she will come with us if we go.

"Okay we will leave tomorrow or today after school. Glad it was Friday" I said and she nodded. She walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders guiding her the the stairs. We walk up silently going to her room first.