Part 112

"You shouldn't look away! It makes coming here pointless," E says.

"I know I should have stayed on Calla! OK? I know it! I wish I did! Oh God, Jena! What have I done."

"This body may be small, so I can't reach your face. But I swear if you don't look at them properly, I'm going to bite your hand!"

"I can't! We'd better move away before she sees us. She looks happy."

"You've been carrying my presence like a flag for so long, saying you want to come back for me, to do what's right and now you want to run away? You better fcuking look! Start with the little girl if it helps."

"Wow! She looks just like what I would have imagined you to look like in a few years! Must take the features after her mother mostly."

"Still as clueless as ever. That woman's daughter always looked more like her father. But since you can't seem to get it, look at HIM! If what you think is true, he won't recognize you anyway."

"OK, NO! No, no, no, no, no! That's not possible! NO!"

"Now that you've seen it, let's go for a walk. There's a park nearby."

"Yeah..."

***

"Staying quiet forever is counterproductive, Al'Aeen. Say something!"

"Did you see him? Me? Him? What the hell!"

"Of course."

"So I wasn't wrong! That was me! And I'm him and...

Why are there two of us?

Granted he is much smaller in size, closer to how I remember looking, maybe a bit older but...

Oh God, I was never gone! I mean he and... and the girl is you!"

"Yes and no."

"So I'm a clone then. Somebody fcuked with some DNA sample, rewrote some body parameters to make me larger and activated genetic memory up to the time of the sampling. I'M NOT EVEN ME!"

"Oh, you are definitely you. You are Al'Aeen. You just need to redefine what you understand by you. And nobody manipulated your DNA."

"Yeah? Then how the fcuk do you explain this?" he asks, pointing at himself from head to toes a few times.

"Avatar, you better come forth and explain this properly."

"And here I thought you were done with your annoying tasks!" Sandra says as the billow of sudden smoke clears.

"Why us this fcuking witch here?" Al'Aeen asks, his temper flaring.

"Who better to answer the questions and explain things than the one responsible?"

"She'll just stall and avoid saying anything of importance until she can leave."

"She won't. She can't."

"Is that true?" The big man asks, looking at the Sandra.

"Unfortunately. Your E won't let me."

"I'll pretend to believe you. First, I have one very important question."

"Shoot!"

"Where's the gun? You seem a lot more familiar with Earth's expression than those on Calla," he says, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't mistake me for a mere werewolf!"

"No chance of that, fortunately. I wouldn't want to offend them.

Back to the question though and I know you cloned and moved me on Calla, but why the fcuk did you have to tangle with my child? I mean his child.

Arghhh!

You know what I mean!"

"First of all, nobody got cloned."

"Then how..." but he stops talking as the Avatar raises a hand motion for him to stop, while she sighs gravely.

"I guess it's time for a lesson in soullogy. And I don't mean soulology which you probably heard about."

"I haven't."

"I don't mind. You can Google it. Oh wait, you don't have a Smartphone. Sucks to be you, dude!"

"Sandra, stop messing around!"