Part 85

With Vi fainting a small step back he takes one forward, only to receive a round kick to the face, but unlike a human's foot, this monster's is equipped with the same damn claws, and his snout is now bloody, bits of skin hanging out in odd ways.

"Vi, stop playing. Remember that in order to win, some things must sometimes be sacrificed. At least occasionally," Al'Aeen says again.

So she charges in, but Sorin is ready and his teeth clamp down on the monster's forearm and he clamps down as hard as he can, receiving a grunt of pain as a reward for his effort.

His experience has allowed him to grab the arm in a way that prevents his neck from being bitten by the monster's teeth, even though its head is mounted on a much more mobile neck than that of a wolf.

Vi notices this as well and slams her free hand into the wolf's chest, dagger-like nails first.

The pain Sorin feels is excruciating, breathing becoming laborious as his lungs are most likely punctured. He is, however, more worried about the sting to his heart as if something is poking at its edges.

"Alpha Sorin, will you yield this match to your opponent?" Aaron says, coming closer.

"I would never submit to a girl! To this monster! Whatever she is!"

And to prove a point, he adds more power to his bite, breaking through the bone in Vi's war-form, making her yelp in pain.

Conall pulls at the big man again, wanting to go by his mate's side, but the big man still doesn't let go.

"Vi! Put him down over there! Bran, Sima! Come hold your Master at Arms while I help his mate."

The two largest men in the Multi-Unity pack quickly conform and Al'Aeen runs to Vi's side, the wolf still attached to her arm and her claws still piercing his chest.

"Aaron, Jena. Come over! You can see this properly, right?"

"Yes, the outcome is obvious," the two Alphas both agree.

"I'm here! Her hand needs to come out of his mouth first and honestly, I need to see her in human form. I'm not sure how to deal with this." Hannah says, assessing the situation.

Al'Aeen forcefully opens the Alpha's jaw, careful not to move him too much and Vi retrieves her arm.

With two people bringing a gurney, they move the wolf on it.

"Vi, can you pull out you umm... claws but as straight as possible? Judging by your other hand and the length of the fingernails, they went through the lung, that's for sure, what about the heart? Did you reach it?"

The war-form nods yes.

"Puncture it? How bad?"

But Vi nods no this time.

"Reached but did not push through into it? Good girl! Minor lesions then for the heart. OK. Pull out now!"

Sorin faints as the body shuts his senses down once the danger is passed and the adrenaline wears off.

"I think you need to shift back Vi, maybe someone hold her arm in an as natural position as possible while she does it?"

"OUT OF MY WAY! I"LL DO IT! Are you OK, baby?" Conall storms through, pushing everyone but Hannah away.

"I'm fine, love no need to worry, it's just a broken arm, though it hurts like hell!" Vi says once back in human form.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"I think I'm fine, but did you see me? I BEAT A FREAKING ALPHA! Me! Vi! I fought an Alpha and won!"

"Yes you did, love! You were amazing!"

*A.N.: Three updates because it is really one scene and I'm a nice guy :)

Votes and especially comments are very appreciated!