fourteen

"Taehyung what just happened," Jungkook was under the covers, cheeks flushed and breath shaky.

"I'm sorry Kookie... I just had to let that side of me come out. I'm sorry if you didn't like it..."

"NOOOOO BUT I DID! IT WAS- UH GREAT!"

Jungkook was just overwhelmed by the person Taehyung was in bed. Rough, desperate and dominant. Nothing like the weak and vulnerable boy he had met.

Tae blushed and gave Kookie a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So... I was just wondering, Kookie..."

Jungkook looked up.

"After all this that happened.. What are we?"

That was one heck of a question. What did he actually feel for Tae? Sure, he had started to crush a little on him, but after what he just did..he needed more.

"um.. would you- uh - emm... Um.. liketogoutwitmeasinlikboyfriendhahaonlyifyouwantto?"

"Kookie I can't understand you,"

"I said... Would you like to go out withmhhahsjshhs.."

"Kook I still can't-"

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME?" he blurted out. "wow, that wasn't so hard," he muttered.

"..."

"Tae.. Yes or no?"

"..."

"Taehyung?"

"HELL YEAH!" Tae kissed him one, twice, three times before starting to jump all over the bed, singing and shouting, revealing that boxy smile that Jungkook absolutely adored.

"So.. I guess you're mine now right?" Jungkook smirked.

"Nope. I'm older by a month, you're mine,"

They rolled on the bed laughing and it was just perfect for some time.

Only for some time.

(this is so childish I'm going to cry)