two

“Tae…” Jungkook internally groaned

“Tae…” Jungkook internally groaned. The boy had clung to him as soon as he saw him enter, and he had developed an affection for his nose, pinching it now and then.

A toothy grin was all he got, plastered on the older male’s face as blush scattered over his apple cheeks.

"Has anyone told you... um..that you're a bit.. eh.. clingy?" Jungkook questioned, not wanting to hurt the boy, but also very eager to make it clear to him that his behaviour was somewhat annoying.

Taehyung’s face dropped down to awkwardly gaze at his feet, and mumbled a string of words, almost inaudible to Jungkook’s ears. "I actually never talk to people that much. So nobody tells me stuff at all,"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, shrugged and proceeded to go to class.

                           _________

"So let me get this straight. You've met this boy that has never had any friends before and you're convinced that he's obsessed with you?" a soft voice rung gently through the room, an smile coming from the mouth who spoke.

"Hyung, you haven't seen him! He texts me every night and-and-and yesterday when I arrived at school he couldn't stop hugging me and saying how grateful he was for having someone to talk to. It's starting to get annoying!" Jungkook frowned at his pink haired roommate.

"Well I think it's very cute," Jimin declared, his rosy cheeks agreeing.
"You should give him a chance, Kook,"

"Oh yeah, and now he insists on calling me 'Kookie'. Can you believe that? As if I was some baby..." Jungkook added.

"Oh really?? That makes him even cuter!! Tell me more!" he said while grabbing a cushion to hold, propping himself up on it.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and was about to speak when his eyes darted to the door. A glimmer of mint caught both pairs of their eyes, making on of the two’s breath hitch in admiration. An aura of grandness and also dominance shone around him.

"I came to pick Jiminie up," he said with a vague smile. Jimin's eyes basically lit up at the mention of his endearing nickname. "Y-Yoongi!" he squealed and jumped off the bed, basically throwing himself over the older, "Sorry Kook, you'll have to tell me all about it tomorrow,"

"All about what?" Yoongi asked.

"About Kookie's new boyfriend," Jimin smirked teasing the younger.

"I don't even have a boyfriend!!!" Jungkook stood up in anger. "Although someone else in here might have..." he looked accusingly at Yoongi and Jimin.

A cherry tint creeped upon the latter’s face as he looked away from the mint-haired, who was blatantly scratching his head. “Kook...you’re too young for these things...let’s go Jiminie,”
He laced his fingers through Jimin’s.

"I'M FUCKING EIGHTEEN! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING CHILD!" Jungkook stamped on the floor.

"No tantrums and no swearing, Kookie," Jimin smirked while popping his head through the door.

"Ugh," Jungkook breathed out and slumped on his bed.

He was in the middle of a nap when his phone rang with such intensity that he nearly fell off while trying to retrieve it.

"It's Tae..." he murmured. "Oh my god, it's already ten pm?!" he sighed.

                           __________

Will he accept the call? I don't even know, for a start ^-^

Well, see you next chapter ✨