six

ungkook sighed, watching the boy doze off on Jimin's bed, a drop of warm milk on his chin, which had helped him to relax and sleep

ungkook sighed, watching the boy doze off on Jimin's bed, a drop of warm milk on his chin, which had helped him to relax and sleep. His mouth hung open and his swollen eyes fluttered in his dream.

He rubbed his own eyes and pulled the covers up to his nose before drowning into the softness of his mattress, already plummeting into deep slumber.

A slumber that was soon interrupted by the strange feeling of hands wrapping around his waist. Jungkook yawned and instantly shivered at the hot breath on his neck. He tried to wriggle out of the grasp but it was no use. Suddenly whoever, or whatever it was that was spooning Jungkook lifted up a leg and wrapped it around him.

His head turned back and he let out a muffled scream as he realized it was Taehyung. The little fucker had somehow managed to climb in his bed and-

A sharp roll of the hips. Taehyung was now holding Jungkook by the waist firmly, pinning him down on the bed.

“What the fuck Tae!” he shrieked as he saw the older was still asleep.

“Mmhh…” he groaned as he slowly grinded against the younger.

“Taehyung! GET OFF ME! Taehyun- aahh!” he widened his eyes as he felt a bulge press against him.

At that moment Taehyung’s eyes darted open and they both fell off the bed with a jolt.

"Sorry! Taehyung looked agitated as he dragged himself back to Jimin's bed. He hid under the covers, blushing bright red.

                           _________

                           _________

"Geez, who's texting you so much at this time?" Yoongi laughed as he pulled out of Jimin's arms. They were sat on his bed cuddling and the repeated rings were distracting them.

"Ah, it's probably Kook, complaining about his love life. Look, the Tae guy climbed into his bed!" he whispered taking a quick glance at his notifications before returning to the bed. "Isn't that cute?" he smiled.

"You're cuter," Yoongi rolled his eyes trying to get the younger off his phone. He had other plans, of course. His gaze then turned serious while saying, "But do you know something else you are?"

Jimin smirked. "What,"

"Hot," Yoongi bit his lip. "And now," he added while pushing his mochi onto the bed, ever so softly, while muttering, "You're mine,"

                          ______

"Listen, what exactly were you doing yesterday that you didn't answer my texts?" an impatient cookie blurted out angrily through the phone.

"None of your business Kookie," Jimin began teasing. "Ok, I'm sorry for telling Tae that he could stay but you couldn't just leave him sleeping on the streets. The poor thing would freeze to death in about seconds! You should be a bit more considerate. Especially if he's your friend,"

"He's not my! -" he lowered his voice so that the sleeping body beside him couldn't hear him. "He's not my friend," he gritted his teeth.

"Don't start Kook, we both know he is. Anyway, I've got to go," Jimin sighed.

"Wait! Who will I tell my problems to!?"

"Get a parrot," And he hung up.

Ugh I bet he's with Yoongi-hyung. I really need this boy out of here. After what happened last night...

He shivered at the recurring thought of Tae hugging him in the middle of the night and began to head towards the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Mm... What time is iiittt...why are you making so much noooiiiiise..." a droopy voice whined from behind.

He froze and clenched his fists in anger.

Why is he so annoying!!! He said to himself.