five

Oh yes he did

___

*ringing*

Jeon Jungkook you can do this.

*repeatedly ringing*

Jungkook why are your palms sweating.

*ringing again*

Jungkook open the door.

                               ____

“Kookie! I thought you were in the toilet or something, you took an awful lot to answer,” he adorned his words with a charming tilt of his head and the familiar boxed grin. His feet balanced him back and forth as he gripped a big backpack , presumably filled with his belongings.

Said cookie found himself absentmindedly staring at Taehyung. He was wearing a turtleneck sweater, the colour of cherry blossoms, and it delicately hugged his neck. His worn out shoes and sky tinted jeans, worn on his lower half. Round, Potter-like glasses made his eyes look even wider, and his caramel skin looked somehow different through the light of his small apartment.

Taehyung ruffled a hand through his hair and Jungkook chuckled at its scruffiness.

In the span of approximately ten seconds, Jungkook had taken the time to properly analyse and admire his friend’s features.

"Kookie," Tae whispered, a slightly red display on his cheeks

"Kookie," Tae whispered, a slightly red display on his cheeks. "Can I come in?"

Jungkook’s thoughts disappeared, and he reluctantly beckoned him inside. Regardless of how cute or attractive the elder looked, he was still here to stay at his house… noy the best of things.

"Wow! This is so biiiiiig!" Tae gasped in awe as he saw all the gleaming furniture and comfy couch.

"Do you mind if I stay here in the living room for a bit?"

Jungkook sighed and shrugged, heading for the kitchen, holding his head in pain.

                           _______

An uncomfortable atmosphere of tension and awkwardness held in Yoongi's car. Jimin's eyes were resting on his twirling fingers, while the elder’s were on the road, trying desperately to not get distracted by the cute little sighs that the younger boy let out every now and then, and by the fact that he was about to take him in in his own home.

The younger mind was racing, thoughts mixing in frustration as a shaky hand grazed the other males thigh in a suggestive manner.

Yoongi shuddered at the ever so light contact, and the car skidded to a halt, provoking him to park it nearby under Jimin’s gaze.

The younger's heart was racing, pleading him to do something.

"Yoongi I-" Jimin stuttered.

His words were cut off by a pair of lips connecting with his. He felt his sleek hair tickling his forehead and his confident hand sliding to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss and sending shivers down his spine.

"H-hyung," Jimin gasped. "I think I-"

"Shh, I know, I know," Yoongi smiled, stroking his mochi's hair cutely, making a cherry coloured tint cover his cheeks.

"I'm glad you're staying at my house, baby,"

And that pet name was the end of Park Jimin.

                           ________

"Kim Taehyung you've been staring at that lamp for like an hour now,"

Said boy continued to admire the golden carvings of the lamp tracing them with his fingers. He was totally zoned out.

"Kim Taehyung!"

Tae's face darted up and he backed away from the light, nearly stumbling over.

"Uh, sorry Kookie, I tend to get.. uh, distracted by things, like -"

And this time his eyes stopped at Jungkook's.

"Woah... Did you notice you have incredible eye-"

Jungkook face palmed himself, already vowing that he would kill Park Jimin for leaving him alone in this.

(meh but park jimin already died inside, being where he is now in Yoongi's arms  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Taehyung please be serious,"

"No but really, your eyes are amazing..." Tae was staring at him like a complete fool. He looked like a three year old kid watching his new toy.

Kim Taehyung you're going to be the death of me.