nine

“Taehyung… ssstop for fucks sake…”

He screamed when he felt tickles under his chin, swatting the hand away while a wave of giggles took over.

"Aaahhhh, sleepy Kookie is the best!" Tae cooed as he saw his strategy had worked.

He smiled wearily at the mention of his nickname and sat up on the bed, noticing the boy’s presence. He was grinning, a smile later to be wiped off as Jungkook started to playfully squish his cheeks.

"YAH, Kookie!"

And at that moment the two became as innocent and vulnerable as little kids, as if they were chasing each other around a playground, laughter reverberating off the walls.

                           _______

Jungkook was peering out the window, the sudden urge to go out making him turn to where the older was on his phone.

“Shall we…go somewhere?” he anxiously waited for Tae's response, which was a profound thinking face.

“W-we could sit on the benches in the park. I mean, only if you want to,” he suggested, the idea finally convincing the older, a grin being his prize. 

                          ________

Taehyung had his eyes laid on Jungkook’s lips, eating his vanilla ice cream in the bright sun which cast an ethereal glow on his face.

Damn, he's hot.

"A penny for your thoughts?" he nudged him with his shoulder.

"Oh, it's just… nothing," he said and went back to the sweet taste of strawberry slush.

"Hang on, you got some food over there," Kookie said. He subtly stroked his thumb over his lip, concentrating on his pursed mouth. The older was so embarrassed, Jungkook found it endearing. He was leaning closer and closer each second, the scent of strawberry pulling him closer. Their lips were so close, only millimetres apart.

"K-Kookie..." his breath hitched and for a moment Jungkook thought he was. going to have another attack and backed away immediately

He laid a hand on Tae's thigh, rubbing it gently.

"Jungkook… I wanted to talk about the kiss,"

The kiss. Of course.

"Oh. Tae, I'm sorry. I did it so that you could breathe easier, so that you calmed down. I'm sorry if I-" he tried to apologise… but he was apologising for nothing.

"I liked it Kookie," Tae said, completely serious. "Could you... um.. do it again?"

Jungkook froze. Of course he wanted it. Of course he would do it again. He would do it over and over till they were out of breath.

Their mouths locked together, passionate and deep, earning a shiver and quiet moan from the older.

Jungkook's heart was racing. But he pulled away. It was too much for hon to handle, too many emotions at the same time…

"S-sorry... I need to go,"

"Wait! Kookie!"

                            _____

jUngKoOk bOi yoU betteR cOme baCk DONt hIdE youR feelIngssskk