thirteen

*warning*

Jungkook came to a point where he was getting sick and tired of all this drama. Taehyung avoiding him just made it worse, and the feelings he had for him grew each time he saw him, furiously pounding on the corners of his mouth, words full of passion that were trying to escape from his lips.

One night, two weeks later, he waited until Tae came home from the book club, an activity he had engaged in to spend more time away from Kookie.

He appeared through the doorway, exausted after the walk home and longing for a good night's sleep. Before he could leave his schoolbag on the floor, Jungkook grabbed him by the waist, dragging him to their bedroom and locking the door.

He roughly pushed Tae on the wall, feeling his hitched breath on his own mouth. They stood there for a second, the older's confused gaze lingering on Kookie's mouth.

"Taehyung, don't ever do that again," he muttered. "You know I love you,"
He crashed their lips together, hands roaming all over Tae's body.

"K-kookie-ah," Tae whimpered as his lips met his own neck, travelling further and further down till Tae was desperately tugging on his hair, hips searching for some friction.

"Jungkook are you in there?" knocks echoed through the room.

"Kook can you open the door? I left something in my room-"

Fucking Park Jimin. Fucking. Park. JIMIN!!

______

Tae's face and a tomato were nothing different by the time Jimin had left.

"Uh.. Bye hyung, remember not to forget things the next time," Jungkook was also embarrassed. Jimin had come in to find them with messy hair, swollen lips and a panting breath.

_____

"AGH, Jiminie you're such a bad friend,"

"Ah, but I discovered the truth. They did make up after all! I told you Yoongi-ah!"

"Ok, ok... I guess I lost the bet," Yoongi sighed, ruffling his sleek hair.

"Umm... Y-Yoongi?" Jimin licked his lips.

"Hmm?" he smirked, already knowing what his mochi would ask for.

"Y-you lost the bet... You owe me something h-hyung," he moved dangerously closer.

Yoongi bit on his bottom lip.

"I'll be glad,"

______

"Kookie," Taehyung's normally cute tone was gone. He was much more serious and sounded angry.

Jungkook's eyes became those of a bunny when Tae pushed him over o to the bed, holding his arms firm above him.

"I want to finish what we started," Taehyung's eyes were hungrily scanning every centimetre of Jungkook.

"But Tae-"

"Shh.. Baby I got this," he unbuckled his jeans. What came later was the devilish words that had wanted to escape. They were flowing like a waterfall of pleasure out of Jungkook's mouth while Tae's husky groans acted like a lifesaver.

They became one.

__________

what